Elastic Engineer- Remote , Anywhere in US
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their
businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies
in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you'll be inspired by a team of the
brightest business and technical minds in cybersecurity. We are
passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that
the best solutions for our clients' needs come from working hard
together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do
important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations.
Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that
you will always have room to learn and grow. We're proud of our
team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more
Who we are looking for:
We're looking for an accomplished Elastic Architect to design,
deploy, maintain and provide troubleshooting support as needed for
Elastic deployments at the systems or software level. We also need
someone with technical leadership skills to make (and keep!) our
clients happy (by making them successful) through a highly
collaborative team environment.
Qualifications for success
- College degree or/equivalent and 2-5 years of related work
- 3+ years of systems engineering/administration experience with
Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana/Beats) clusters in
elastic scaling cloud environments or on-premise
- 2+ years of experience with Elastic Stack cluster architecture,
design and deployment.
- Ability to configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Elastic
environments at customer sites on cloud and on-premise
- Experience facilitating integration with customer data sources
- Understanding of software design as it relates to Elasticsearch
deployments or distributed computing / system architecture
Python, Bash, etc.) and working from the command line in a Linux
- 2+ years of experience using an automation/orchestration
solution such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, etc.
- Familiarity with data indexing concepts
- Experience with SIEM technologies and managing suite of tools
to include Splunk Enterprise Security, QRadar, HP ArcSight and/or
- Experience with enterprise architecture and working as part of
a cross-functional team to implement solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work
in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction;
- Technical writing experience
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters
success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv!
As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has
the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners
to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history
with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000
clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial,
government and education. We have the proven expertise to plan,
build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management,
Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security
Operations - Managed Services and Identity and Data Management.
With Optiv you can expect:
- A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality and
Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to,
Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans
- Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off
program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they
need to recharge
- Professional training resources, including tuition
- Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique,
- Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees
to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
- The ability and technology necessary to productively work
remote/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
for employment will be considered without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status,
or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Optiv, Baltimore , Elastic Engineer- Remote , Anywhere in US, Other , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!