Company: Five Star Quality Care, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At this time, we are seeking a Sales Associate to join our
- Establishing and maintaining client relationship.
- Discovery of the prospect's needs and desires.
- Identifying and communicating effective solutions to these
needs and desires with the community's products and services, and
Closing and post-sales activities.
- Presents a warm and welcoming presence to guests, visitors,
residents, families and staff.
- Supports the efforts of the sales team to meet or exceed sales
and move-in goals and defined for the community by the
- Conducts sales activities as requested by the Sales Director.
These activities may include telephone follow up to the lead base,
tours, home visits and sales calls.
- Completes and maintains the Five Star CRM (lead data base) for
all potential residents and referral contacts within 24 hours of
time of activity. This includes documentation of all completed and
scheduled sales activities, including move-ins and move-outs.
- High School degree with some college preferred.
- Experience working with seniors preferred.
- Ability to speak and write effectively to present
- Proven success working with computers including Microsoft
Office Suite and contact management software applications.
- Maintains a flexible schedule to accommodate the needs and
schedules of prospects. This may require evening and weekend
availability to accommodate move-in dates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and
contact management software applications.
Keywords: Five Star Quality Care, Inc., Baltimore , Sales Associate, Other , Annapolis, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!