Food Server Sports & Social (Part Time) - Maryland
Company: Maryland Live Casino
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Function (Scope and Main Purpose of Job)The Food Server Sports &
Social is responsible for greeting guests and providing prompt,
accurate and courteous service.
Core Service StandardsCLEAN: Must make the property shine and
look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal
appearanceSAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through
creating a worry free, carefree experience.FAST: Provide FAST and
efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and
anticipate guest needs.FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY
welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to
ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.FUN: Work
passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone
who works and plays hereSpecific Responsibilities and Duties
- Must be well-versed in all concept products and menu items in
order to guide the guest experience and sell food and beverage
- Alert Management of any service and/or safety issues.
- Make appropriate service recovery gestures according to
established guidelines in order to ensure total guest
- Inputs and controls ordering through register during each
transaction maintaining accountability as well as receipts to
guests for all beverages served.
- Responsible for all bank and cash handling procedures and
- Carrying a tray of beverage and food offerings throughout the
- Serving and replenishing, as requested.
- Maintaining cleanliness of work and guest areas at all times
including removing empty glasses/bottles and cleaning
- Abiding with all federal, state and corporate liquor
regulations pertaining to alcoholic beverage service and
- Performing additional duties as assigned.
- Ensures compliance with all federal and state gaming
- Abides by company and department specific appearance
Job Requirements (skills, knowledge, and abilities)
- Ability to communicate effectively with others; understands and
complies with all Company and departmental rules and
- Ability to withstand physical demands, such as standing and
walking briskly for extended periods of time; pushing, pulling
stooping, bending and squatting continuously throughout shift; able
to lift and carry 30 pounds, unassisted, for extended periods of
- Able to work entire shift, in full costume, without
- Must have thorough knowledge of approved Responsible Gaming
High school diploma, GED or equivalent employment in related
position is preferred.
- 24/7 operation requiring extended hours and the ability and
willingness meet the applicant's schedules when needed.
- Casino is over 100,000 square feet and requires ability and
energy to move about it with a true sense of urgency.
- Handling, carrying or lifting items weighing up to 30
- Must be able to work in a smoke-filled environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of times without sitting or
- Ability to climb, bend, stretch, twist or reach with your body
and arms, work under variable temperatures and noise levels
- Use of going up and down 31 stairs multiple times per day and
- 24/7 high energy casino with over 100,000 sq. ft of gaming and
entertainment space and approximately 500 employees
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights,
and loud noises.
- You may occasionally work in an environment where smoking is
Keywords: Maryland Live Casino, Baltimore , Food Server Sports & Social (Part Time) - Maryland, Other , Hanover, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!