Supply Execution Planner
Company: DAP, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
DAP is a leading manufacturer and supplier of home repair and
construction products, including latex caulks, silicone sealants,
contact cements, construction adhesives, glues, glazing, spackling,
and other general patch and repair products. You'll find DAP
products in the hands of professional painters, remodelers,
builders and do-it-yourselfers, and in 60,000 retail outlets,
ranging from home centers and mass merchandisers to your local
hardware and paint stores. DAP's eight manufacturing and
distribution facilities in the United States of America and Canada
service North America and the world. The "DAP Stars" represent its
775 strong associates around the world which support its vision to
produce and market America's best home repair products. DAP has
twice been voted one of "Baltimore's Best Places to Work"! Learn
more about DAP's history, culture and benefits at
The Supply Execution Planner will help align and plan
short-range manufacturing and supply chain network capacity
required to meet customer demand while navigating the constantly
evolving landscape of customer need dates and supply challenges.
He/she will analyze and influence business decisions by providing
relevant, accurate, and timely data, highlighting risks and
opportunities, and providing guidance to the plants on production
plans and inventories to maximize customer service and operational
- Develop Production Plans to ensure committed customer service
- Monitor inventory levels to increase turns, reduce waste and
optimize customer service
- Drive efficient SIOP processes and resolve production capacity
and material shortages
- Actively create and monitor key performance indicators driving
improvements and root cause analysis
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years' of Supply Chain, Operations, Planning, SIOP related
- Supply chain, operations, planning, SIOP or related experience
preferred; APICS certification a plus.
- Must have experience and a solid understanding of ERP systems
in a manufacturing and distribution environment. In-depth SAP
knowledge a plus.
- Proven success in integrating and aligning customer service,
inventory management, logistics, and procurement plans.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality
control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective
manufacture and distribution of goods is required.
- Must be comfortable working in high growth environment where
priorities shift real time.
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills a
- Must be solution-oriented & able to build/improve efficient
- Strong self-motivation, ability to handle ambiguity and lead
Keywords: DAP, Inc., Baltimore , Supply Execution Planner, Other , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!