Prepared Food Clerk
Company: Redner's Markets Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
POSITION TITLE: Prepared Foods Clerk
DEPARTMENT: Prepared Foods
REPORTS TO: Food Service Manager
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
To set up and maintain an attractive prepared foods department
by proper displays and merchandising. Daily production determined
by the Prepared Foods Manager. All objectives are designed to meet
the needs of our guests all hours of the day and evening.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Verify and communicate the quality, count, and freshness of all
products to the Prepared Foods Manager.
- Follow the "clean as you go" program to ensure a clean,
- Assist with preparing all sandwiches and garden salads to the
established expectation is relation to weight, overall
presentation, and price.
- Prepare all orders to the guest's satisfaction.
- To assist other food service associates on all special guest
orders on party trays and platters.
- To assist with preparing all items within the salad bar, and
pre-made garden salads. (Trimming, pricing, cooking)
- Cut and trim product for replenishing the salad bar area during
the second shift.
- Maintain a neat and clean salad bar area in accordance to
department and company standards.
- Maintain shelves and keep cases filled at all times.
- Control freshness by coding and rotating all prepared products
and remove out-of-code product on a daily basis.
- Assist in preparation of hot foods and all other prepared food
- Enthusiastically promote and maintain new items and weekly
- Communicate temperature failure of cases and storage areas to
manager in charge.
- Observe policies and procedures established for the
- Greet all guests and be observant to people in the store.
- Maintain a regular cleaning and sanitation program in
compliance with store, local, and state health regulations.
- To assist with the maintenance and sanitation upkeep with the
fryers. Including to but not limited to cleaning and routine
changing of the fryer oil.
- Abide by all company policies as stated in the Employee
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Monitor inventory and supplies and notify Prepared Foods
Manager when orders are due.
- Assist with unloading merchandise and transport stock to
- To assist the deli with waiting on guests if the counter
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1) Must have strong communication skills for dealing with guests
and other employees.
2) Must have basic math skills for weighing and pricing
3) Must have dexterity in hands to enable slicing, chopping, and
preparing all products available in the Food Service
4) Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds up to twenty
percent (20%) of the time.
5) Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Keywords: Redner's Markets Inc., Baltimore , Prepared Food Clerk, Other , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!