Driver - Industrial Services
Company: Sunbelt Rentals, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the
equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general
construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a
job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast
fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all
with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our
greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment
offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us
from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer
competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for
all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly
looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are
interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The primary function of the Stake Body Truck Driver is to
deliver and recover medium to small equipment and supplies to and
from the customer worksite, using a stake body or box-type delivery
Deliver and recover equipment at the customer site, which may
include; but is not limited to:
- Load securement within bed of stake truck or upon bed of
- Local or long-distance hauling of equipment and supplies.
- Knowledge of local major and minor roadways and the ability to
effectively use maps and directions for efficient delivery
- Demonstration of proper and safe equipment usage to customer at
point of delivery.
- Perform daily commercial vehicle inspection, with completion of
necessary repairs to vehicle to ensure operational safety.
- Learn and demonstrate Customer Service Standards for delivery
- Accurately obtain required signatures on rental contracts;
pick-up and exchange forms
- Perform other duties assigned as by the manager or authorized
The additional requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Education and Requirements:
- Education High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively
- Valid Driver's license and DOT Physical examination (medical)
- Must have working knowledge of Motor Safety Regulations as well
as state and local highway safety regulations within operating
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from
customers, employees or members of the business community.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Must be able to calculate mileage and travel times using state
and local road maps.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an
employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for
this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus
they need to contact their regional recruiter.
Keywords: Sunbelt Rentals, Inc., Baltimore , Driver - Industrial Services, Other , Laurel, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!