Job ID 01441080 Most Recent Date Posted 05/04/2021 City
Annapolis State Maryland Country United States
United States of America
HMD31: Annapolis, MD 2551 Riva Road , Annapolis, MD, 21401-7435
This position is for an entry level Software Engineering
professional. The ideal candidate will perform all phases of system
engineering and system support for AIM CIS Platform environment. It
includes requirement analysis, system configuration, development,
code/unit test, system integration, and field and test
- Work with the software team to extend existing components to
implement client requirements.
- Conduct engineering processes and standard work, including
verification and qualification procedures.
- Develop, document, test and debug control and diagnostic
- Participate in Requirement analysis and Design/Code
- Assist with functional testing and documentation.
- Assist with documentation for procedures, training and
- Learn hardware and software standards and ensure work product
adheres to these standards and business objectives of the
organization are met.
- Implement new elements or changes in scope of project
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge transfer.
- Meet schedule deadlines and remain within budget.
- Follow and enforce engineering guidelines set in system
- Ability to interact with customers and correctly interpret
their needs and requirements.
- Establishes and maintains effective professional relationships
with internal and external stakeholders.
- Works with diligence and a sense of urgency.
- Bachelor's degree OR
- In absence of a degree, 6 years of relevant experience is
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience with C, C++.
- Knowledge with MS SQL, Oracle or PostgreSQL database and
- Experience with Requirements Analysis, Development, Debugging,
Test, Implementation, and integration.
- Experience with documentation.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in
- Self Starter who can work independently or within a team.
- Software Systems Integration.
- Enjoy problem solving and committed to delivering high-quality
- Interface with external data sources.
- Experience with multi-threaded programming and practices.
- Positive attitude and eager to learn and improve.
- Knowledge of Java and Erlang.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader
in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the
global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the
capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve
customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly
evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information
management solutions for commercial and military customers across
the world. That means we're helping passengers reach their
destination safely. We're connecting aircraft operators, airports,
rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service
solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries
connected and informed. And we're providing industry-leading fire
protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when
it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable
experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and
reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We
believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver
the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We
are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share
their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges
in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and
separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime
Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto,
additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness
insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong
ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require
a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new
hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for
more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless
possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with
each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace,
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms