G35 Targeting Analyst
Company: BTS Software Solutions
Posted on: June 12, 2021
BTS Software Solutions is seeking a G35 Targeting Analyst.
- Must be a graduate of any of the following Military Department
Intelligence Certifying Courses:
- Army (Officer) Military Intelligence Captains Career Course or
Service Equivalent. Additional Skill Identifiers in an intelligence
field are desired.
- Army (Warrant) 350F Course or Service Equivalent. Completion of
Warrant Officer Intermediate Level Education and/or Additional
Skill Identifiers in an intelligence field are desired.
- Army (Enlisted) 35F Course or Service Equivalent. Completion of
Senior Leaders Course and/or Additional Skill Identifiers in an
intelligence field are desired.
- On-the-job training Acquired through DoD joint service
equivalent, or civilian 0132, 1811 experience as intelligence or
targeting analyst in OCONUS DoD environment, providing intelligence
analysis and targeting experience in support of military
Experience: Minimum of 8 years combined experience in the
- Collection Management (3 years or more)
- All-Source Analysis (3 years or more)
- Creditable experience in distinct fields cannot be combined to
meet the minimum total years (see above). College education does
not substitute for experience.
- Understanding of Intelligence Cycle, Collection Management
Cycle, Targeting Cycle and intelligence analytic techniques
including trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link
analysis and network or social network analysis.
- Understanding of Intelligence Support/Role in the MDMP
- Experienced with data processing systems such as DCGS-A, CIDNE,
and SIPRNET and JWICS search engines.
- Possess strong research and writing skills
Additional Requirement: Must be willing to undergo and
successfully complete a counterintelligence-scope polygraph
examination with No Deception Indicated (NDI) on a pre-appointment
and periodic basis.
- Please note this position is contingent upon award.
BTS Software Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small
Business who are community-focused innovators who transform ideas
into technology to serve people. We recognize that innovation is
only valuable when applied towards a needed solution. Technology
has no value without the hard work to turn ideas into reality. Our
roots are in helping save Soldiers lives through technology. We
bring that ethos to serving our community. We create solutions that
touch people's lives - products to communicate, to connect
companies with customers, to stay informed, to save lives, and to
We have a small company persona with a large company ethos and
capabilities; we create elegant solutions for complex problems that
will enrich peoples lives. We offer one of the best benefits
packages in the industry: Competitive health benefits package, PTO,
401K matching and vested from day one to name just a few of our
benefits and perks.
BTS Software Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race,
creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability
status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status
or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: BTS Software Solutions, Baltimore , G35 Targeting Analyst, Other , Columbia, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!