2nd Shift Packers
Company: Martin's Snacks
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Packs bags of finished product into boxes for shipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following and
other duties maybe assigned
- Packs up to 80 bags per minute into boxes.
- Counts number of bags that go into each case.
- Lifts boxes onto conveyors.
- Palletizes boxes onto skid.
- Spot checks seals, weight, code date and overall appearance of
- Sorts used cardboard.
- Supplies packing lines with cartons.
- Stickers sale priced items as needed.
- Inspects finished potato chips.
- Cleans machines, conveyors, chip bins, walls and floors as
- Recognizes problems with equipment, product, or packaging and
immediately reports to management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or general equivalency diplomas (GED)
- Three to six months related experience and/or training or;
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Keywords: Martin's Snacks, Baltimore , 2nd Shift Packers, Other , York, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!