DC3 DCISE Mission Lead
Company: CACI International Inc.
Location: Linthicum Heights
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The position is in the DC3 DoD-DIB Collaborative Information
Sharing Environment (DCISE) and will be the Mission Lead for the
DCISE organization. The candidate will provide expert level
knowledge and technical/management leadership in cyber analysis.
The candidate will develop and share actionable threat products,
and perform cyber analysis, diagnostics, and remediation consults
for DIB (Defense Industrial Base) Partners. The candidate will
assist DIB companies to safeguard DoD content and intellectual
property residing or transiting on DIB networks. The position is
located at the DC3 facility and will require the candidate to work
shoulder-to-shoulder with multiple government Directors. This
position will have high visibility on the program, with regular
engagement with senior government leaders.
Suggested Qualifications: 23 years or more of professional
experience without a degree; or 15 years or more of professional
experience with a Bachelors degree in an engineering/technical
discipline from an accredited college in a related discipline, or
equivalent experience/combined education; or 13 years of
professional experience with a related Masters degree; or 10 years
of professional experience with a related PhD or JD. Viewed as the
most senior authority in discipline. Consideration should always be
given for the level of specific domain expertise.
- Demonstrated experience leading technical efforts and
supervising teams supporting intelligence analysis requirements in
the area of all-source cyber analysis and reporting
- Demonstrated experience with scanning tools (i.e. VirusTotal)
to conduct suspicious file scanning; performing queries, pivoting
on indicators, and malware analysis on characteristics (MD5, SHA1,
file size, file name, file paths, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with intelligence analysis processes,
including Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) and closed source
intelligence gathering, source verification, data fusion, link
analysis, and threat actor knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience conducting malware and network
analysis, identifying protocols, persistence mechanisms, encoding
techniques and encryption and how they are used by Advanced
Persistent Threat (APT) threat actors.
- Professional Project Management (PMP) certification
- Cyber Analyst Certification: CEH, GCTI, GOSI, GCED, GDAT, GDSA,
GRID, GEVA, GPEN, or GXPN
- Security Certification: CISSP, CEH, Security+, SANS, Network+,
- Knowledge of adversary activities in cyberspace with
understanding of intrusion set tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Demonstrated experience managing contract deliverables
- Demonstrated experience developing and monitoring service level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter, detail and closure-oriented in task
- Anticipates issues and risks and is able to proactively develop
- Technical project management leadership
- Ability to present technical information and analysis to groups
greater than 50 persons.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and attention to
- Demonstrated experience leading and training cyber fusion
analysts in malware analysis and generating intelligence reports
for review by Government leadership and agency executives.
- Demonstrated project management experience (e.g. responsible
for handling project scope, cost, resources, risk, and
- Prior experience supporting the DoD-Defense Industrial Base
- Experience working in all phases of the Software Development
- Experience with business analysis and/or application
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project.
- Background in Management Information Systems / Computer
A "TS/SCI" clearance is required to begin employment. For this
position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Baltimore , DC3 DCISE Mission Lead, Other , Linthicum Heights, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!