Retail Sales Associate
Company: Micro Center
Posted on: June 12, 2021
MICRO CENTER is the nation's leading computer and electronic
device big box retailer! Our technology superstore has an
industry-leading 40,000+ selection of premier computer products and
the most knowledgeable staff in the business.
We are currently seeking self-motivated, hard-working RETAIL
SALES ASSOCIATES. If you have a passion for computers &
electronics, Micro Center is the place for you! It is Micro
Center's core promise to take care of our associates and customers.
We have established industry leading COVID-19 health and safety
standards for our locations nationwide to ensure the continued
health both of our associates and customers.
Click here to view our job video
MICRO CENTER OFFERS EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS:
- Flexible Schedules & Excellent Pay
- Employee Discount that includes a Friends & Family Discount
- Tuition Reimbursement & Education Discounts
- Paid Time Off for Regular Associates
- Benefit Coverage for Regular Full-Time Associates
- Esteemed Vendor & Company Job Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES - RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE:
- Assist customers with a variety of computer and electronics
purchases in our high-volume big box retail store.
- Maintain product knowledge and participate in continued sales,
vendor and product training
- Maintain the department by ensuring a clean work area and
perform various merchandising activities such as processing freight
and completing mark downs.
- Participate in open and close procedures and support store
operations by maintaining loss prevention awareness
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent with one-year related
experience in a customer service or related role strongly
- Passion for technology including computers/electronics &
commissioned sales experience is a definite plus (your knowledge
and skill level will be matched to the department where you can
best serve our customers)
- Sincere interest in helping customers select products that meet
- Physical requirements: lift up to 50 lbs., stand for prolonged
periods of time
- Shifts include hours before and after the store is open to the
public and may also include mornings, nights, weekends and
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills combined with
ability to multi-task and adjust priorities
Micro Center is a place where your future success and growth are
truly a result of your own efforts and achievements. Our teams are
made up of motivated individuals who work hard to advance their
careers. Join our team and see how hard work, loyalty, competitive
spirit and unwavering commitment to the customer can take you and
your career to new places.
Micro Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Micro Center, Baltimore , Retail Sales Associate, Other , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!