Company: Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Manage the DC3 Cyber Training Academy's Registrar office,
including two Assistant Registrars and the Registrar Support
Coordinator. The Lead Registrar will oversee daily Academy
operations and customer service activities. The Lead Registrar will
communicate with students, their Points of Contact, and the
government partner via phone and email. The Lead Registrar will
assist with class scheduling, student enrollments, and producing
regular and ad hoc reports based on current and historical Academy
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to students, POCs, and the
- Support the Operations Manager with regular and ad hoc
- Oversee the Registrar email inbox and coordinate with other
Registrar office staff to ensure all inquiries are resolved in a
- Track and report on student withdrawal requests.
- In collaboration with the government partner, develop new and
update existing standard operating procedures for the Registrar
- Support in-person and online student registration and login on
- Close-out classes after their end date and coordinate with
instructors, as necessary.
- Attend and/or lead weekly meetings with the Registrar team,
other contractor teams, and with the government partner.
- Develop and distribute the monthly marketing bulletin and other
- Review and distribute student survey reports.
- Collaborate with the Delivery Manager on building the class
- Create scheduled class offerings each week in the Cyber
Learning Management Environment (CLME) platform, Ginkgo .
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience in academic, training,
customer service, or human resources role
- Minimum five (5) years of management work experience.
- Associate's degree and minimum of nine (9) years of work
experience, or a bachelor's degree and a minimum of seven (7) years
of work experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including PivotTables
- Experience creating data-driven reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Project management skills/experience
- Exceptional teaming abilities
- Proficiency working with online collaboration and workflow
tools (e.g. SharePoint, Confluence, Jira)
- Proficiency working with Microsoft tools (Word, PowerPoint,
Outlook, and Teams)
- Experience in a busy customer service role
Desired Requirements (nice to have but not required, ex.
- Academic/training industry experience
- Familiarity with DOD terminology
Essential Functions (Enter essential functions that are not
listed below under the relevant header):
Most work will be done at a desk or computer.
General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced
and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of
the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with
other members of the staff as well as individuals across the
Company and Customers.
Keywords: Jacobs Engineering Group Inc., Baltimore , Lead Registrar, Other , Hanover, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!