Systems Engineer- New Technology Integration
Company: CACI International Inc.
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground
Posted on: June 12, 2021
CACI is seeking a cleared Systems Engineer at Aberdeen Proving
Ground, MD. This role will support efforts to converge existing
Army mission command, fires, and intelligence applications onto a
common software framework that will simplify data exchange and
collaboration at our customer, Project Manager Mission Command (PM
MC). If you are looking to become a part of a team working with
Cloud Technologies, AI (Artificial Intelligence), and ML (Machine
Learning), CACI would like to speak with you.
What You'll Get to Do:
- You will support making converged mission command systems
smarter using artificial intelligence and machine learning to bring
in meaningful tactical cloud capabilities.
- You will provide support for systems engineering design
reviews, modeling system behavior through functional flows and
descriptions, development of interface control documents and
interface description documents.
- You will support architecture design to solve design,
development, and operational challenges.
- Your activities will include defining requirements, conceptual
modeling, system analysis, and research and development
- You will work with stakeholders including the Product Managers,
Lead Engineers, and other external organizations to assist with new
technology assessment and integration into existing systems.
More About the Role:
PM MC develops, deploys, and sustains integrated mission command
and situational awareness capabilities to the Army and joint
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- An Active DoD Secret clearance
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, Engineering or similar)
and at least 3 years of experience OR an Associates Degree and at
least 7 years of experience OR no degree and at least 9 years of
- Experience with a system of systems design and
- Familiarity with agile development and DevSecOps concepts
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with US Army Common Operating Environment "COE" and
Joint All Domain Command and Control (JADC2) initiatives and the
PEO C3T and PM MC portfolio
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Baltimore , Systems Engineer- New Technology Integration, Other , Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!