Windows Sys Administrator
Location: Annapolis Junction
Posted on: June 12, 2021
JOB DESCRIPTION: Performs high-level, day-to-day operational
maintenance, support, and upgrades for complex operating systems,
workstations and servers. Coordinates, directs and performs complex
software installations and upgrades to operating systems and
layered software packages. Schedules installations and upgrades and
maintains them in accordance with established IT policies and
(5) or more years' experience as a System Administrator
providing support for the implementation and maintenance of IT
systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem
- Experience installing, configuring, upgrading and migrating
Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 servers.
- Practical application and troubleshooting experience with
systems that interface with Active Directory, Exchange and NetApp
Tier 2&3 support in an enterprise level, globally distributed
- Experience running scripts to manage/automate tasks related to
- Experience with the deployment and maintenance of current and
next generation Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) desktops.
- Customer support experience to include phone, email and in
person contact as well as experience assisting end users with new
desktop capabilities and/or software.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning and rapidly mastering new
applications and technology.
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both written
- Ability to work well both independently and in teams.
- Proven ability to multi-task and to prioritize rapidly-changing
- Ability to resolve configuration and or logistical issues using
technical problem-solving skills.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years
or more experience.
To qualify, you must also meet these basic qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required to start.
- One of the following DoD approved certifications is necessary
to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this
position: Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or
Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less
- Strong communication skills
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team
Windows Server 2013
Dell Quest tools: Change Auditor, Identity Manager, Total
Privilege Access Manager, GPOADmi
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's
modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across
defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end
solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate
the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem
to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500
strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by
opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual
revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or
Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity
Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion,
sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse,
inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
Keywords: SAIC, Baltimore , Windows Sys Administrator, Other , Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!