Company: Friendly's Ice Cream, LLC.
Location: Glen Burnie
Posted on: June 13, 2021
FOOD QUALITY EXPERT/CAPTAIN MISSION
To deliver high quality, tasty, hot food, fast, to every
- Maintain a clean, neat, safe, food handling environment.
- Maintain a constant state of urgency.
- Deliver high quality, tasty, hot food to every guest.
- E the final quality control checkpoint-be proud of
- Be considerate of special requests and their importance.
- Always consider eye appeal as well as taste and
- Be a quality maniac! Make sure food arrives at the table at
- Be rush ready, never allow a lack of planning to interfere with
the guest's satisfaction.
- Make products as fast as possible, with precision and fantastic
- Expedite orders from the window to the dining room. Find
runners or run yourself!
- Inform management of slow-downs and the need to take corrective
- Work as a team-utilize our systems and procedures for maximum
- Alert team members of online orders to insure coordination of
- Have impeccably neat uniforms, tables and welcome areas that
are always set and ready to go.
- Offer a sincere, personal welcome to every guest entering the
- Smile and make eye contact.
- Anticipate the guest's needs and react before they need to
- Create an emotional attachment to our restaurant by helping our
guests create great memories.
Keywords: Friendly's Ice Cream, LLC., Baltimore , Restaurant Cook, Other , Glen Burnie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!