Maint Technician II
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job ID: 192016
Location: Perryman Distribution Center
Address: 531 Chelsea Road, Maryland, MD 21130, United States
Hourly/Salaried: Hourly (Non-Exempt)
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Position Type: Regular
The primary function of the Maintenance Technician is to
inspect, monitor and maintain the facility structure, equipment and
surrounding building grounds as assigned by the
Maintenance/Facilities Manager. This position may work with local
service providers, inspectors and property asset managers in caring
for the overall functional performance of the building and
Essential Functions of Job:
- Accurately complete Preventive and Predictive Maintenance tasks
on motorized material handling equipment, conveyor belts and
building HVAC systems.
- Assess, perform, and properly document necessary equipment
repairs and adjustments.
- Competently and accurately complete equipment and facility
repairs and upgrades as assigned.
- Perform custodial and other household repairs
- Assist in the set up, tear down and clean up of all company
social functions, meetings and events.
- Comply with all safety laws, all of SEPHORA's safety policies
and rules including proper work attire; report safety violations
and potential safety violations to appropriate supervisory or
- Comply with all Company Loss Prevention policies and
procedures, including proper work attire.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule and adhere to the requirement
of working any designated shift and overtime as requested per
business and operational needs.
- Provide high quality internal and external customer service per
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the general maintenance practices for motorized
material handling equipment, conveyors, hydraulic, and/or pneumatic
equipment and experience in repairing and maintaining HVAC
- Knowledge of and experience in standard maintenance practices
(i.e. lubrication, adjustments, set-up, calibration, etc.)
- Ability to operate standard hand/power tools and shop equipment
in a proficient and safe manner.
- Ability to read schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Ability to consistently meet minimum production standards and
company service levels.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to be flexible and respond to changing priorities and
needs within the operations.
- Possess a positive and enthusiastic demeanor.
- Moderate but varying temperature and humidity in office and
- Work is performed inside and outside the property with exposure
to inclement weather.
- Regularly exposed to cold, heat dust, pollen, odors, oil, fumes
- Must be able to stand, sit, squat, lift and /or walk for
duration of scheduled shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be comfortable working at heights of up to thirty-two feet
when operating scissor lift and other warehouse lift
- Must have manual dexterity to safely and competently operate
power tools and other mechanical equipment.
- High School diploma or equivalent with technical training
- Two to 3 years of practical experience as a maintenance
mechanic or equivalent.
- Background in mechanical and/or electrical maintenance,
troubleshooting and repair.
- Automated Process Control or Material Handling Equipment
Keywords: Sephora, Baltimore , Maint Technician II, Other , Perryman, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!