Classroom Aide / 1:1 Aide $500 Hiring Bonus
Company: Arrow Child and Family Ministries
Posted on: June 13, 2021
As a Classroom Aide / 1:1 Aide for Arrow Cromwell Bridge, our
nonpublic separate day school for students with emotional needs,
intellectual needs, and autism, you'll be a vital part of a
classroom team as you assist the teacher in transforming the lives
of students who need intensive individualized academic and
behavioral services utilizing trauma informed care practices and
Applied Behavioral Analysis. Arrow Cromwell Bridge's low
student-to-staff ratio allows you make a positive and effective
impact on individual students as you provide direct instruction
under the guidance of our special educators, support students
during group and community-based instruction and implement
individualized student behavior intervention plans and protocols.
Your desire to help special needs students, and your passion for
excellence, will help your students succeed in reaching their full
Arrow Cromwell Bridge Classroom Aide Essential Duties:
- Assists the Teacher to provide individualized instruction and
support to an assigned student or small group of students.
- Supervises and manages student behavior in the classroom,
school, and school-sponsored functions.
- Maintains a safe learning environment for students within the
scope of The Arrow Center for Education Cromwell Bridge
administrative policies and procedures.
- Provides a learning environment that is individualized for
students and works towards their personal level of
Arrow Cromwell Bridge Classroom Aide Benefits:
- $500 Hiring Bonus - $250 at first pay, $250 after six (6)
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance options,
including HSA match for qualifying contributions.
- Retirement savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Tuition reimbursement available
- Supervision towards a Registered Behavior Technician
- Company sponsored learning and development.
- Remote work options and/or flexible hour (may vary based on
For the safety of the children and families we work with, as
well as those in our Arrow family, background and drug screenings
are required by our licensing bodies at the time of offer and on a
continuous basis after hire. As a potential candidate, submission
to and successful completion of these screenings is required.
Additional requirements include, but are not limited to, being 21
years of age and being able to provide a valid driver's license or
state ID card.
Arrow is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect
where equal employment opportunities are available to all
applicants and employees. Arrow believes that diversity and
inclusion among our employees are critical to our success, and we
seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a
diverse candidate pool. Arrow employs a zero-tolerance policy of
abuse for the safety and security of our employees and those we
Keywords: Arrow Child and Family Ministries, Baltimore , Classroom Aide / 1:1 Aide $500 Hiring Bonus, Other , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!