Bartender Prime Rib (Part Time) - Maryland
Company: Maryland Live Casino
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Function (Scope and Main Purpose of Job)
Responsible and accountable for all aspects of alcoholic and
non-alcoholic beverage sales. Ensure consistent quality of
products. Prepares beverages with a sense of quality and flare to
enhance the experience of the guest during their visit with Live!
Casino & Hotel.
Core Service Standards
CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while
maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance.
SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through
creating a worry free, carefree experience.
FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet
service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye
contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns.
Say thank you to departing guests.
FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both
for everyone who works and plays here.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for setting up bars.
- Responsible for handling all cash transactions.
- Responsible for all opening and closing inventories of all
- Responsible to take orders from guest and return these orders
accurately and in a timely manner.
- Keep area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Responsible to have knowledge of guests limitations and company
policy and procedure regarding limitations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements (skills, knowledge, and abilities)
- Ability to read write and understand basic instructions.
- Knowledge of all bar equipment, Easy Bar System, ABC laws and
regulations and gaming laws.
- Able to handle situations that may arise due to
- Ability to communicate with all departments and other team
- Knowledge of sanitation and health department regulations for
safe handling of alcohol.
- Ability to perform assigned job duties in an interruptive
environment under frequent time pressures.
- Knowledge of bar operation.
- Education: A high school diploma or GED equivalent is
- Experience: At least 1 year of experience in beverage
- Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations, which
may include obtaining a license.
- Ability to stand for long periods of times without sitting or
- Ability to handle multi-tasking heavy work-exerting up to 50
pounds of force occasionally, and up to 30 pounds of force
frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise
- Ability to climb, bend, stretch, twist or reach with your body
and arms, work under variable temperatures and noise levels.
- 24/7 high energy casino with over 300,000 sq. ft of gaming and
entertainment space and approximately 3000 employees
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights,
and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
Keywords: Maryland Live Casino, Baltimore , Bartender Prime Rib (Part Time) - Maryland, Other , Hanover, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!