Senior Contracts Administrator
Posted on: June 12, 2021
SEG is seeking a Senior Contracts Administrator to work with our
customer in Columbia, MD.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews and analyzes the request for proposal (RFP) submitted
by the prospective client in order to uncover and resolve potential
- Identifies issues noted in writing to prospective clients and
suggest alternatives to resolving issues noted.
- Reviews and evaluates all proposal documents received from
various departments on the costs of labor and materials to design,
build, and ship the products specified.
- Prepares a proposal letter and submitting the letter with
supporting documentation to management for final review and
- Submits the proposal to the customer within the stated
deadline. Assembles a cross-functional negotiation team to support
the negotiation process.
- Organizes teaming agreements with outside companies that will
partner in the proposal preparation and contract negotiation.
- Discusses points of disagreement until resolution.
- Ensures that all support for the terms and conditions of the
contract are aligned with subcontractor arrangements.
- Authorizes the final contract if the terms and conditions are
within acceptable guidelines.
- Ensures that all terms and conditions as negotiated appear in
the final version of the contract.
- Reviews and assesses the Company's performance against the
terms and conditions of the contract based on information received
from various departments.
- Investigates the causes of areas of non-compliance.
- Negotiates schedule relief or additional compensation from the
client depending on the source and cause of the problem.
- Attends meetings with visiting customers to review and resolve
any problems or misunderstandings regarding the contract and to
strengthen business relationships.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Proposal team and submission experience.
- Active or recently active SECRET clearance
- Legal training and or experience
- ITAR Experience
- DoD contracting experience
- OCI mitigation strategy experience
Systems Engineering Group, Inc. (SEG) is a highly regarded and
leading provider of missile systems engineering and analysis.
Principal customers include the U.S. Navy, Missile Defense Agency,
AEGIS Ballistic Missile Defense Program, and Program Executive
Offices for Integrated Warfare Systems and Ships. SEG is
headquartered in Columbia, MD and is convenient to routes 32, 29,
and 95. SEG is a wholly owned subsidiary of Quantitech Corporation.
SEG provides excellent benefits, work environment and outstanding
We are an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer (M/F/D/V). All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status or any other protected characteristic. Reasonable
accommodations may include but are not limited to that which may
enable individuals with disabilities and special disabled veterans
to perform the essential functions of this position.
Applicants for positions which require a US government security
clearance must meet eligibility requirements to include US
Keywords: QuantiTech, Baltimore , Senior Contracts Administrator, Other , Columbia, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!