Clinical Sales Rep (Home Health)
Company: LHC Group, Inc.
Posted on: July 23, 2021
HomeCall, part of the LHC Group
Family, is hiring for a Clinical Sales Rep
The Clinical Account Executive (CAE) within
a facility or physician's office coordinates care for all home
health referrals to the
agency beginning with the initial referral process. After that
initial referral is made, the CAE will continue to coordinate
communication regarding the care of all patients being provided
care though the home health agency. The CAE is responsible for
executing sales strategy of accounts to increase company market
share through development and education.
* Prior Home Health experience
* Must be have formalized clinical training from an accredited
institution and be clinically licensed in the state of
* Current Driver's License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
* Excellent presentation, negotiation and relationship-building
* Must have strong computer skills to meet Microsoft Outlook and
CRM software requirements.
* Must have the ability to work independently with minimal
supervision and be self motivated.
Opportunity Employer – vets, disability.
- Coordinates the referral of patients to home health, ensuring
that patient choice of the home care services is honored.
- Evaluates patientâ€™s suitability for home health upon request
from the physician/facility.
- Receives referrals from the physician/facility assigned and
sends to the appropriate branch of the home health agency.
- Acts as a liaison between the patient/caregiver and the
physician and the home health agency.
- Schedules and coordinates physician follow up appointments when
- Receives patient reports from the agency field staff and
communicates those reports directly to the physician/nurse.
- Communicates to the home health agency any orders or changes
that the physician implements.
- Responsible for getting the home health physician orders signed
and getting a copy of the orders to the home health agency. Follows
up to ensure that the original order is mailed or delivered to the
home health agency.
- Facilitates/orders DME equipment after obtaining a signed
prescription from the physician. Sets up the delivery of the
equipment and any special procedures or outpatient services, when
- Facilitates obtaining the proper physician documentation to
meet the home health face to face encounter requirement
Communicates with the DON or Branch Manager regarding any
complaints or concerns that the physician has. The DON
or Branch Manager will follow up to ensure that the issues are
handled and corrected appropriately.
- Provides educational in-services regarding the services
provided by the home health agency to physicians, nurses and other
practitioners within a facility/physician office.
- Meets personal performance goal assigned and admission budget
for the location.
- Participates in all sales calls and company in-services.
Keywords: LHC Group, Inc., Baltimore , Clinical Sales Rep (Home Health), Other , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!