Company: X8 LLC
Posted on: September 16, 2021
A client is seeking aSoftware Architect with working experience
on multiple software development efforts, planning, coding,
evaluating and testing software solutions for the government or
private industry. The ideal candidate will have the ability to
evaluate code, script proof of concept solutions, draft development
standards for junior development teams, provide oversight and
advise clients on their software development projects. In addition,
the candidate will serve as the lead voice for the customer in
software testing and evaluation to ensure multiple, complex
development efforts effectively support DoD cyber operations.
- Experience in work roles as a software developer, test engineer
and/or development Scrum Master managing a software development
- Proven experience developing in multiple paradigms, across
multiple compiled and interpreted languages such as C, C++, Java,
- Experience debugging software.
- Experience with network sockets programming.
- Experience with multithreaded programming concepts.
- Experience with Windows or *nix application development.
- Experience creating and briefing technical presentations.
- Strong familiarity with JIRA and Confluence and related
- Understanding of network architecture and the interactions
software with network components.
Keywords: X8 LLC, Baltimore , Software Architect, Other , Hanover, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!