Director of Human Resources
Posted on: October 14, 2021
We Are Hiring:
At Ascension, we respond to an
ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that
are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with
respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in
our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every
associate at Ascension Health is unique and comes to us with
different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet
What You Will Do:
Direct the strategic capability of the HR
organization within assigned business unit(s) on all
human capital issues.
What You Will Need:
- Partner with business unit leaders to develop and deliver
strategic human resource solutions to achieve defined business unit
- Act as the lead consultant in providing strategic, financial,
and operational direction for assigned HR programs.
- Diagnose organization issues and determine root causes to
develop evidence-based recommendations, business cases, and action
- Direct and manage staff.
- Design and implement measures to assess and monitor HR's
- Conduct an evaluation of all HR programs to ensure accurate and
effective HR policies and procedures.
- Create and execute plans to integrate national initiatives with
local initiatives to optimize organization capability and
- Develop appropriate communications, training and support to
engage associates and leaders.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of
over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission
of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to
all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career
coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and
tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path.
In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension is an equal opportunity
employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification
Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more
Keywords: Ascension, Baltimore , Director of Human Resources, Other , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!