Hiring Now! Manufacturing
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: October 16, 2021
is one of the largest and most awarded label companies in the
world, servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food &
Beverage, Wine & Spirits and Consumer
Durables. A true global leader, our state-of-the-art facilities
operate in over 26 countries.
Our 10,000+ employees are
guided by our core values: Integrity, Passion,
Creativity, Perseverance and
Achievement. These values constantly
guide our interactions and decision making at
Packer prepares and packages product
according to specifications for transfer to finished goods
inventory. Records and documents all information required on
factory orders. Assists operator with clerical duties and maintains
inventory of supply items.
- Delivers product, packaging
material, and supplies to Schober area.
- Generates necessary paperwork, core
labels, carton markings, quality control instructions from computer
- Operates all powered and hand lift
- Maintains accurate inventories of
supply items (cartons, bags, tape, etc.).
- Reports inventory and labor hours
into data collection system
- Packages finished product according
- Transfers pallets of finished goods
to shipping staging area.
- Completes finished goods sheets and
delivers to finished goods coordinator.
- Performs various housecleaning
duties to GMP specifications.
- Works independently with little
- Follows finishing quality work
- High school education or
- Good math and measurement
- Good problem solving and
- Experience using computers for
mathematical equations, data entry, etc. as required
- Ability to safely lift to 50 lbs.
- Good motor coordination and manual
dexterity skills required
Candidate must exhibit the
- Highlevel of accuracy, strong
attention to detail, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Candidatemust be a self-starter with
strong organizational and planning skills
- Articulateand clear in written and
- Abilityto prioritize, multi-task,
and work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude, team
- Medical Insurance & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Savings Plan with company match
- Disability Coverage
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wage progression opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation and Holidays
This job has been posted by TalentBoost on behalf of
Multi-Color Corporation. TalentBoost is committed to the
fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for
every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of
TalentBoost not to discriminate based on race, color, national or
ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
under applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Baltimore , Hiring Now! Manufacturing, Other , York, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!