We Are Hiring:
Hiring! Ascension St Agnes Hospital in Baltimore, MD is
hiring for PRN, Technologist-Radiology to work in
our Diagnostic Radiology
Schedule: PRN, as needed.
Our Team: Serving the
greater Baltimore area, Ascension Saint Agnes is recognized as an
employer that celebrates an open, highly collaborative work
environment where our workforce reflects the diversity of those we
serve. Saint Agnes offers a place of respect and inclusion for all
associates, as well as a rich learning environment and countless
opportunities for career growth and professional development. We
offer comprehensive benefits, generous tuition reimbursement and
various clinical ladder programs for our associates. To help meet
your work-life balance needs, we offer flexible shifts and
schedules; access to a nursing career coach, and countless
opportunities for personal and professional growth. If you are
looking to make a meaningful impact in your community and enjoy a
supportive work culture, we invite you to explore career
opportunities with Ascension Saint Agnes.
What You Will Do:
Take radiologic films providing quality
images to physician to aid in the diagnosis of medical problem.
What You Will Need:
- Prepare and position patient for imaging and select exposure
- Prepare and administer contrast media and medications within
the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal
- Observe patient during procedure and reports abnormal
- Monitor protocol and recommend update or refinement as
- Follow radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
- Prevent patient from being exposed to unnecessary
- Ensure prompt submission of high-quality of all images and
documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and
- Ensure equipment is properly functioning. Reports potential
problems or equipment malfunction to appropriate personnel.
Lock/tag out equipment if appropriate.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, and orderly department to
include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film
storage area and any other areas in department.
- Position patient and select anatomic and technical parameters
Licensure / Certification /
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
One or more of the following required:
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography
credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
(ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. All
- General Radiography is also required in addition to any
- State Radiology Technologist licensure issued by Maryland Board
- Medical Sonographer credentialed from the American Registry for
Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) obtained prior to hire date
or job transfer date.
- Certification from Cardiovascular Credentialing International
(CCI) also accepted.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
Why Join Our Team:
- Maryland State Radiographer License
- ARRT Certification
- American Heart Association - Basic Life Support
Serving the greater Baltimore
area, Ascension Saint Agnes is recognized as an employer that
provides an open, highly collaborative work environment where our
workforce reflects the diversity of those we serve. We offer a
place of respect and inclusion for all associates as well as a rich
learning environment and countless opportunities for career growth
and professional development. As an associate, you will find
rewarding career opportunities within our 254-bed, full-service
teaching hospital, the Saint Agnes Medical Group, Seton Imaging
Center and Saint Agnes Foundation.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team
Ascension Saint Agnes is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive
fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data,
or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information