Seasonal Cycle Count Researcher, Joppa - Part Time (2422)
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Macy's is proudly America's Department Store. There's a reason
we've been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for fashion,
value, and high-quality products. Now is an exciting time to join
Macy's. The face of retail is changing, and change requires
Online sales are booming at Macy's. Our Distribution Center teams
are key to our success in the modern retail landscape. They make
sure that products arrive at our stores - and each customer's
doorstep - on time, in perfect condition. Behind the scenes, a lot
goes into getting products to customers. When a shopper makes an
online purchase, we plan, prep, and package the merchandise to get
it delivered as quickly and efficiently as possible - across the
country and around the world. It takes a lot of smart people
working together to make that happen, and so there are many roles
you can play, including (but not limited to): material handlers,
equipment drivers, inventory control, packers, quality assurance,
safety specialists, asset protection, and many more. Whatever role
you play - we value you as a colleague. Choose the challenge that's
right for you!
Responsible for researching and resovling all inventory overages
and shortages. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Researches and resolves all inventory overages and
- Performs and records all necessary adjustments in WMS.
- Processes Back to Stocks and performs all necessary Add A
- Records cycle count data on to excel based spreadsheets on a
- Assigns locations to all aged merchandise found during the
cycle count process.
- Accountable for all WMS adjustments and Add A Cartons
- Records necessary carton and or sku adjustments.
- Perform audits on a daily basis as needed.
- Physically count, move boxes and use lifts to accurately
perform cycle counts on a daily basis as needed.
- Operate powered equipment as assigned by Manager or
- Work on elevated platforms and conveyor systems.
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write and interpret instructional documents
such as reports and procedure manuals. Strong verbal and written
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal
- Sense of urgency and the ability to work
- Attention to detail and effective organization skills.
- Works harmoniously and effectively with others as part of a
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around
store or department
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, climbing
ladders, depth perception and color vision
- Frequent use of computers and other technology necessary to
perform job duties, including handheld electronic
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs
Supply Chain Only and Colleagues Working in a Supply Chain Facility
except in locations governed by a Collective Bargaining
Random drug testing for all colleagues will be conducted on a
monthly or semi-monthly basis, depending upon factors including but
not limited to the size of the facility and the number of
colleagues on roll. Colleagues will be randomly selected for
testing by a third party. Testing must be completed on the same
workday the colleague is informed of selection for testing, absent
extenuating circumstances. In all circumstances, testing must be
completed within 24 hours of notification.
Keywords: Macy's, Baltimore , Seasonal Cycle Count Researcher, Joppa - Part Time (2422), Other , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!