System / Cloud Engineer - Containerization, Mid-Level
Company: Soundway Records
Posted on: November 23, 2021
CLEARANCE: Public TrustLOCATION: Remote (through COVID-19, at a
minimum)TRAVEL: NoneJOB DESCRIPTION: As a systems engineer leading
and supporting the contract/team's containerization efforts you
shall develop innovative solutions to complex problems; and shall
support automation builds, testing, monitoring, and pushing
releases across environments using--development tools and processes
to drive DevSecOps maturity. You are expected to work without
considerable direction, lead and manage tasks and members, and may
be required to mentor junior staff. The majority of your efforts
shall focus on working on and building enterprise cloud-native
solutions involving Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, and Azure You shall
support contract/team stakeholder-engagement activities using
advanced consulting skills and technical expertise.
- TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE:
- Understanding of the 5 pillars of well-architected frameworks;
experience is preferred.
- Experience delivering high-impact software solutions to
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes and Amazon AWS services
and APIs, including EC2, S3, VPC, and IAM.
- Experience with of PaaS, SaaS, or CaaS solutions or
technologies, including Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, OpenShift,
Mesosphere, Pivotal, and Docker Data Center.
- Experience with continuous delivery software tools including
Jenkins or CloudBees..
- Experience with alerts and monitoring tools and system
management tools for environments and configuration management and
Cloud orchestration tools, including Ansible, Chef, Puppet, AWS
Cloudformation, Azure Resource management Templates, Terraform, and
- YEARS EXPERIENCE:--
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant computer field.
- Masters degree in a relevant computer field with a minimum of
three (3) years of directly-related experience.
- Nine (9) years of directly-related experience; no degree
- Five (5) years of directly-related experience and a compelling
mix of at least three (3) relevant certifications.
- Certification(s) is(are) not required, however, possessing a
certification in one or more of the above-referenced experience
skills may have an impact in the hiring and offer decisions.
- COVID-19 Federal Government Vaccination Mandate:--
- Employment for this position is contingent upon your ability to
either:--(i) provide proof of vaccination, or (ii) submit a
Reasonable Accommodation Exemption that is approved by our client.
- - - - -ABOUT SOUNDWAY: MISSION:--To help our clients succeed, our
employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.MOTTO:
Continued Service to Country through Contracting.WATCH US:-- Check
out SoundWay's YouTube site for videos on SoundWay, our
capabilities and success.BENEFITS & PERKS: SoundWay values its
employees, respecting the whole person, and recognizing their
efforts & accomplishments. True to our Mission Statement we offer
competitive salaries, generous benefits, and an ethical &
respectful company culture, including the following--Benefits &
- Healthcare Benefits.
- SoundWay pays 100% of an employee's premium (cost) for Medical,
Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, & $50K
Life Insurance, and approximately 25% of the additional cost to add
- Pre-Paid Health Reimbursement Debit Card.--Minimum of $900/year
to help offset deductibles.
- Bonus in Lieu of Benefits. $3000/year bonus in lieu of benefits
if you don't need/want benefits through SoundWay.
- Flexible Spending Account
- 3.5% Matching 401K Retirement Plan. Up to 3.5% matching.
- Professional Development Reimbursement. $2500/year for
qualified--college courses, certification classes & testing, &
professional association membership fees.CAPABILITIES:-- SoundWay's
provides state-of-the-industry Information Technology (IT), Mission
Support (MS), and Cybersecurity Compliance & Certification (NIST,
CMMC, etc.) --solutions and services to support and advance
National Security and Government programs & operations for the
Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community (IC), Veterans
Administration (VA) and other non-DoD Government organizations &
agencies. And, as a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification -
Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB) Registered Provider Organization
(RPO) and candidate CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO) ,
SoundWay provides Cybersecurity compliance and certification
solutions & services to businesses, organizations, & individuals
doing business with the federal Government & DoD.--GIVING BACK:
Giving--back is a great way to have a positive impact in our
communities & industry, and with our colleagues & clients. We
encourage staff to recommend opportunities to give back via
donations, sponsoring, mentoring, membership, participation, etc..
Our commitment to giving back & positive impact includes sponsoring
a local youth softball team and the Bea Gaddy Family Centers --for
several years.Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disable
Keywords: Soundway Records, Baltimore , System / Cloud Engineer - Containerization, Mid-Level, Other , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!