Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Perform visual inspection, measurement, log book inspection
paperwork processing, and other documentation in the quality
assurance and inspection of high reliability aerospace electronics
- Work at the board level in inspection of boards under a
microscope to inspect workmanship.
- Conduct in process inspection as well as inspection of finished
fabricated products in support of NASA & Department of Defense
- Work on a team that builds prototype and flight hardware to
high reliability NASA requirements.
- Document all results of quality assurance work in accordance to
NASA standards.Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent with 4-8 plus years of
- Associates degree in a technical field is a plus.
- Experience inspecting solder, crimping, conformal coating,
staking, and surface mounted devices accordance with NASA-STD- 8739
and/or IPC-J-STD-001, IPC-A-610 standards
- Wire harness experience in accordance with NASA-STD-8739. 3 and
8739.4 and/or IPC-A-620 standards.
- Other experience in related DoD or aerospace fields will be
- Prefer candidates to have proficient use of calipers,
micrometers, microscopes and other inspection tools About
Actalent:Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable
talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results
and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
solutions.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Baltimore , Quality Inspector, Other , Greenbelt, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!