Sr. Machine Learning Data Scientist (Remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Ayata is developing its Prescriptive Analytics-- software by
integrating the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and related
technologies. We are looking for people with multi-disciplinary
skills, especially in software design and artificial intelligence,
who can write solid clean code and who are excited about applying
those skills to build industrial strength software. You will be
part of a multi-disciplinary team working to design, develop and
implement our unique software. Your contributions will directly
impact the success of the company.
Job Responsibilities And Duties
Ayata is looking for AI Scientist who will develop AI techniques
for business applications in various industries and build
cloud-based AI software for predictive analytics business
- AI technique development, providing methodology, strategy,
ideas, architect, and solutions for real-word, industrial-scale and
mission-critical business operations
- Build and integrate AI technique components into a
full-functioning AI business software
- Interact with business clients, understand business
requirements, propose AI software solutions to meet the business
requirements, deliver and present AI software to clients
- Understand the data set used for the modeling, prepare and
preprocess data sets, train and test models and perform model
- Document data dictionary, data understanding, modeling strategy
and approaches, and build company's knowledge base of data and
- Communicate effectively with team members, management, and
- Ph.D. degree in computer science, or
mathematics/statistics/physics or engineering
- 1-5 years of experience in machine learning/AI technology and
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) Information retrieval and
- Digital Image Processing experience including OpenCV, OCR
experience to convert images to text
- Excellent hands-on code development skills in Python
- Proven ability as a quick learner
- Expertise in ETL is a plus (Spark, Hadoop, SQL) in big data
- Front-end software development experience is a plusThis
position is remote at this time. When we are over the Covid
concerns, Ayata may move to a flexible schedule where working out
of an office could be requested at times.
- You must have a PHD to be considered for this position.
- Compensation package (base salary + performance bonus + stock
options) commensurate with experience.
- Industry (tech/software industry) standard benefits package -
medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, work-from-home (if
applicable), flexible holidays, and more.
Keywords: Ayata, Baltimore , Sr. Machine Learning Data Scientist (Remote), Other , Columbia, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!