Company: Zolon Tech Solutions Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Title : Quality Inspector Location : Beltsville, MD Duration :
12 Months(Right to hire) Job Description:
- Performs required inspections and nondestructive tests (UT, MT,
PT, visual, dimensional, load tests, etc.) on mechanical,
electrical or structural components or systems to ensure
conformance with the quality requirements for reactor plants and
associated systems, in support of ship construction, overhaul,
refueling and repair contracts.
- This job reports to a Supervisor, Inspection and works under
- Work is performed within the confines of standardized Company
and industry policies, practices and procedures.
- This job has decision-making responsibilities with regard to
the acceptance or rejection of work and tests performed and the
determination of measuring equipment used.
- The incumbent has the authority to halt work temporarily that
would affect the reactor plant.
- Errors could be critical and adversely affect the Companys
competitive position in the nuclear field. Job Requirements:
- Inspects and performs tests on mechanical, electrical or
structural components and assemblies related to reactor plant
- Inspections vary from close tolerance dimensional checks to
general surveillance of the work in progress.
- will suffice as well as being NAS410 certified level II or
better for dye penetrant inspections.
- That with the ability to cross-train in other inspection
Keywords: Zolon Tech Solutions Inc., Baltimore , Quality Inspector, Other , Beltsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!