Posted on: January 16, 2022
At Bozzuto, its all about experience. Whether its the experience
you bring, gain, or give, we want your journey to be exceptional.
Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion, and the
pursuit of perfection, weve been creating inspiring, engaging, and
vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued, and
memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the
people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary
Youre executive team describes you as the Chief of Details and head
organizer. You bring your passion for people, apartment living and
exceptional execution, with you to work every day. You instill, in
everyone you interact with, a sense of trust, confidence and
Bozzuto pride. Youre obsessed with anticipating the needs of others
and strive to create extraordinary experiences for all.
As an Executive Assistant, your primary responsibilities
- Assisting with monthly reports, RFPs, various proposals, annual
business plan, management agreements, and lease and addendum
projects for entire portfolio.
- Edit and proof all work for precision before distribution.
- Interact with staff and clients at all levels (within the
corporate office, Management Company and customers/residents) both
on the phone and in person.
- Act as liaison between sites and senior level executives.
- Provide professional and courteous service via telephone and in
person for all functions required.
- Organize and maintain calendars.
- Organize, plan and execute specialized meetings and company-
wide events (luncheons, retreats and award banquets).
- Make travel arrangements.
- Maintain all files pertaining to properties and corporate
- Administer and organize employee incentive programs.
- Special projects as requested.
What You Bring to Us:
- Minimum 3 + years in an Executive Administrator role supporting
- Experience in event planning
- Calendar managements and booking travel experience
- Strong Computer /typing skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Ability to handle, phones, scheduling, faxing etc
- Yardi experience a plus
- Bachelors Degree preferred
What We Bring You:In addition to an award-winning culture and
amazing workspaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance
options, financial programs, and benefits that let you and your
family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into
consideration everything from career development to retirement,
family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing
everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare
coverageincluding access to the best doctors and hospitals at an
affordable price.Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Bozzuto, Baltimore , Executive Assistant, Other , Greenbelt, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!