Company: EHE Plus Partners LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
EHE + Partners provides business management, development, and
training to Small Businesses in the Long Term Care industry. We
work with solution-oriented partners that want to fill gaps in
care, improve resident satisfaction, and better compete in the
healthcare industry. We believe that by helping small businesses
grow we can profoundly change the world.We are looking for a
Community Liaison who will be responsible for interaction in the
community and promoting company services.Position
- The Community Liaison will be responsible for analyzing the
potential of the company's service area to determine target
- Visits Doctor' offices, hospital discharge desks, Assisted
Living facilities and other possible sources of referrals to
present Agency credentials and obtain client referrals.
- Analyzes the company's organization to determine its strengths
- Analyzes past and current marketing data.
- Completes an analysis of the company's "product" line.
- Analyzes client/company relationships.
- Develops sales/marketing objectives and sales projections.
- Develops a marketing plan, identifying priorities and sets a
- Implements marketing plan staying within established
- Reviews and evaluates the analyses and plan on an established
- The Community Liaison must have at least 1 year experience in
marketing, nursing or social work interacting with health
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in writing, orally in
- Must be able to interact with health professional at all
- Must have criminal background check.Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development
Keywords: EHE Plus Partners LLC, Baltimore , Community Liaison, Other , Annapolis, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!