Company: Lorien Health Services
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionLorien Health Services in Columbia, MD is looking
to hire a full-time Activities Assistant! Do you have a creative,
fun-loving and enthusiastic personality?We believe you will can
make a difference in the lives of our seniors.Activity Assistants
are enthusiastic, creative, resourceful and always positive. This
position requires an individual to follow a calendar of activities
created for residents of varying degrees of physical or mental
abilities each day which include: games, performers, themed
parties, crafts, discussion groups, and a wide variety of other
activities.Schedule: FT - Flexible to work 3 days 8:30a-5p & 2 days
11:00a-7:30p (Mon-Thurs) including every other
- Overtime Pay
- Cost of Living Increases - Annually
- $15.00 / hourEmployee Engagement
- Employee Discounts
- Earn points and earn rewards
- Grow with Lorien's Career Ladder program. We pay for your
education (GNA, LPN, RN) and provide a flexible schedule while in
school for work / education enrichment balance.
- Internal growth - Leadership promotes from Lorien team
- Web-based scheduling (pick-up shifts directly from your
- Generous PTO: 80 hours of vacation, 40 hours of sick (accrual
- Personal Days
- 7 Paid Major Holidays - Double time paid when worked.
- Aetna Medical Package
- Tuition AssistanceLorien Columbia has been in the heart of
Howard County, MD since 1977 and is the first of 9 Lorien
facilities. Our facility includes skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
outpatient therapy, as well as the only Korean nursing unit in
Howard County with 185 beds total, 4 nursing units. We are
currently expanding and adding a brand-new nursing unit to our 3rd
floor wing. There is always opportunity for professional growth!
Lorien Columbia is a five-star facility and was recognized by
Newsweek Magazine as one of the top nursing homes in Maryland.
Recently voted Baltimore's Best Elder Care!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Lorien Health Services, Baltimore , Activities Assistant, Other , Columbia, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!