Public Area Attendant
Company: The Westin Annapolis
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Maintain the building to ensure safe and clean experience for hotel
guests, associates and vendors.
- Stock linen closets with amenities and supplies for room
attendants; may include taking supplies directly to room
- Empty room attendant carts of soiled linen and trash.
- Clean and remove spots from corridor walls and doors. Polish and
clean mirrors, room numbers on guest room doors, and elevator
- Vacuum, sweep, and/or mop hallways, stairwells, vending areas,
- Flip mattresses and move furniture as assigned by supervisor.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Recently renovated, The Westin Annapolis has an unparalleled
downtown location and our welcoming atmosphere invites our guests
to visit, enjoy and stay awhile. We offer great team member
incentives such as free employee meals, provided uniforms as well
as our convenient location to local attractions. The Westin
Annapolis is a great place to work with a family friendly
environment that allows us to work hard but have fun doing so.
Apply today to learn more about joining our team!We value U.S.
military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to
Keywords: The Westin Annapolis, Baltimore , Public Area Attendant, Other , Annapolis, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!