Natural Gas Foreman- Primoris Distribution Services- Maryland
Company: Primoris Services Corporation
Location: White Marsh
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Primoris Distribution Services (PDS), a division of Primoris
Services Corporation, is a publicly owned and operated construction
contracting company that provides both specific and turnkey
services for its customers in the gas, oil, electric and
telecommunications industry. We are headquartered in Florida, with
branch offices in Virginia, Texas, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Iowa and
Utah. Primoris Distribution Services is an industry leader in the
installation of gas lines (plastic and steel).
We have immediate openings for Foreman in Maryland.
Primary Responsibilities include:
Experienced Foreman are responsible for ensuring work crews begin
work on time, have the tools necessary and accurately complete
documentation and reports. Provide direct oversight for the
crew/employees, inspect work in progress to ensure workmanship
conforms to specifications while promoting a safe work
* Minimum five year's experience working in construction, or the
utility distribution industry in Gas or Electric is required.
* Knowledge of poly fusion procedures is preferred.
* 1 + year's experience directly supervising employees is
* Understand the fundamentals and dangers of working with natural
* Prior construction knowledge required
* Understands safety zones while working around equipment i.e.
backhoes, bore rigs, air compressors, etc.
* Class A license preferred.
Physical Demands (All Positions):
* Must be able to lift and/or move 50 pounds
* Standing, walking including and primarily on uneven surfaces,
turning, stooping, kneeling, crouching, speaking and hearing are
Work Environment (All Positions):
* Employee will be subjected to outside weather conditions
* Employee could be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, cold,
heat and humidity.
* The noise level in the work environment can often be loud
* The employee is frequently exposed to slow- or fast-moving
traffic in the work environment
Operators must be willing to work overtime as dictated by workload
Our company is a drug-free environment. This position requires
compliance with the company and Federal Department of
Transportation (FMSCA or PHMSA) drug testing policies and
procedures for both pre-employment and continuing random.
PDS provides competitive market pay, with a comprehensive benefit
package that includes:
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* 401(k) with Generous Company Match
* Company-paid Disability Insurance
* Company-paid Life Insurance
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacation
Qualified veterans, minorities and women are encouraged to
Keywords: Primoris Services Corporation, Baltimore , Natural Gas Foreman- Primoris Distribution Services- Maryland, Other , White Marsh, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!