Company: UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Location: Glen Burnie
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job ID: 100556
Area of Interest: Allied Health
Location: Glen Burnie,MD US
Hours of Work: Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat 9PM - 6:30AM
Job Facility: UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Employment Type: Full Time
What You Will Do:
UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Full Time: Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, 9PM - 6:30AM
Glen Burnie, Maryland
The Power of Caring
Within all of us there is untold power. An unstoppable strength. A
desire to do more.
At University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center, we
know that caring can't be taught, it's something that comes
We're looking for talented professionals to join our extraordinary
Security Team at UM BWMC - named Top Workplace in the Baltimore
area by The Baltimore Sun two years in a row (2019 & 2020); Named
Top Workplace in the USA for 2021!
As part of the acclaimed University of Maryland Medical System, our
facility is one of three ANCC Pathway to Excellence designated
hospitals in Maryland and features one of the state's busiest
emergency departments, as well as a team of experts who care for
our community and one another. As a Top 10 Maryland hospital ranked
by U.S. News and World Report, UM BWMC is the pulse that keeps Anne
Arundel County moving forward.
- Under moderate supervision, the MRI Technologist is responsible
for diagnostic MRI imaging and/or radiographic procedures at a
technical level not requiring constant supervision of technical
- Will perform a variety of technical procedures that require
independent judgment, with ingenuity and initiative in applying
technical imaging factors and anatomical positions.
- The MRI Technologist will demonstrate a professional approach
in his/her work, with emphasis on patient care, while still
maintaining patient safety. Be responsive in the need to use proper
radiation and MRI safety principles, both for the safety of the
patient as well as themselves and co-workers.
- Assume responsibility for designated area as required.
- Patients served include infant through adult-geriatric.
As a member of our team, you'll experience:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and
dental coverage including prescription drug coverage - Tax-Free
Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement and more!
- Work Life Balance: You'll accrue annual leave; we offer
dependent care reimbursement, short/long term disability and an
employee assistance program.
- Growth & Educational Assistance: We support your continuing
education and career advancement by offering tuition reimbursement
& continuing education options.
For more information, call or text Joanna Twibell at 410-###-####,
or click here to schedule a call with me!
What You Need to Be Successful:
- High School degree or equivalent (required)
- Graduation from an approved and accredited radiologic
educational program (required)
- Registration from the American Registry for Radiologic
- License as a Medical Radiation Technologist in the state of
- MRI certification (preferred)
- CT scanning or diagnostic radiology experience (highly
- Current BLS certification or obtained prior to providing direct
patient care (required)
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center, Baltimore , MRI Technologist, Other , Glen Burnie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!