Packaging Team Member
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionCAVA: At CAVA Support Centers we love what we do,
and we try and make every day as fulfilling as the last. Our
Support Center needs fanatics in tech, marketing, human resources,
finance, operations, supply chain, and store development to support
our growing brands. We foster a culture built on five core
- Positivity – Every one of us can change someone's day for the
- Transparency –We use transparency to help us make decisions
through open dialogue
- Humility – We can always find ways to improve.
- Fanaticism – We are passionate about the opportunity to turn
every guest into a fanatic.
- Thoughtfulness –We go above and beyond for our guests, our
teams and communities. Packaging Team Member: Our Packaging Team
Member will assist in a variety of line activities to help ensure
successful packaging operations. Packaging Team members are
instrumental in supporting the growth of our consumer products and
in the continued success of our restaurants. What You'll Do:
- Read and follow recipes to prepare ingredients
- Weigh and portion raw ingredients for mixing
- Deliver formulated ingredients into a mixer
- Transfer raw materials and finished products to and from the
- Open cased ingredients and place them into bins for future
- Responsible for following food safety standards, GMP's, and
maintaining a sanitary work environment.
- Coordinate with team members and departments to ensure timely
and efficient production The Qualifications:
- Experience in a food manufacturing/production facility.
- Availability to work early mornings (as early as 5:00 am
- The ability to work in varied environmental conditions (dry,
- To be goal-oriented and attentive
- The ability to stand and work on feet for 8 to 10 hours at a
- Flexibility in shift scheduling (Minimal - we work to ensure
team members have a regular consistent schedule to aid in achieving
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Physical dexterity, ability to lift up to 45 lbs and push/pull
up to 250 lbs regularly.
- This position is backed-up by experienced team members,
dedicated supervisors, and engaged management. Physical
- Must be able to bend and reach overhead often
- Must possess dexterity to handle tongs, pots/pans, and other
- Must be comfortable working in temperate to cold
- Must maintain near-constant communication with multiple
- Close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision is
- Must be able to sit, squat, and kneel occasionally
- Must be able to work in a constant state of alertness and in a
safe manner What we offer:
- Weekly pay!
- A regular 4-day work week (with occasional extension to 5
- Competitive pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Pet Insurance plus
- 401k enrollment with CAVA contribution
- Company-paid STD, LTD, Life and AD&D coverage for salaried
- Free CAVA food
- Casual work environment
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing
brand *Indicates qualifying eligible positions only CAVA – Joining
"A culture, not a concept" As an equal opportunity employer, CAVA
considers applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, height,
weight, marital status, sexual orientation, familial status,
genetic information or any other characteristic or protected
classes as defined by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: CAVA, Baltimore , Packaging Team Member, Other , Laurel, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!