Company: Blueprint Staffing, LLC
Posted on: September 25, 2022
The Construction Safety Engineer will be responsible to help
manage and promote our Company's safety culture and program. The
position will assist our operations in detecting unsafe or
unhealthy working conditions, including work activity, use of
personal protective equipment, and adherence to our company and our
customer's established work rules and safety programs at all job
sites. Provide training and education for all personnel with regard
to all OSHA and ANSI standards as they relate to the construction
industry. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor and enforce all Company safety policies and
- Develop and/or conduct project specific safety training for
jobsite personnel including subcontractors as needed and maintain
safety training documentation.
- Review safety policies and procedures as requirements
- Responsible for initiating and completing workplace inspections
both scheduled and unscheduled, recommending corrective actions,
and recommending and implementing changes when necessary.
- Conduct jobsite inspections throughout the week as needed.
- Report, record, and keep all job audits.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly safety committee
- Attend all weekly safety toolbox meetings.
- Assist with investigation of accidents and incidents. Ensure
all accident and incident reports are filled out completely and are
accompanied with attachments, photos, and statements as
- Coordinate and conduct all New Hire Safety Training.
- Be familiar with all applicable OSHA, Federal, State, and local
rules, codes, and regulations for Safety.EDUCATION AND/OR
- Undergraduate degree in safety and health or related discipline
- 5+ years relevant construction safety experience
- OSHA 30 hour in Construction or General Industry is
- CHST certification, preferred
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in a deadline
- Basic knowledge of federal and state OSHA regulations
- Skill in performing safety inspections and ensuring compliance
with OSHA safety standards..
- Must be computer and Internet savvy
- A valid driver's license
Keywords: Blueprint Staffing, LLC, Baltimore , Safety Coordinator, Other , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!