Part-time Front Desk Clerk
Company: Prime Response Inc.
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job DescriptionPRI is seeking a Part-time Front Desk Clerk to
support a Federal customer in the Baltimore, MD area. M-F, 20-30
hours per week, 4-6 hours per day depending on your availability
and desired work hours.Duties include but are not limited to:
- Utilize the automated Welcome Center software to process
- Retrieve approved visit requests received via email and from
security staff and disseminate to others as necessary for proper
processing and documentation.
- Provide information to visitors to the facility including, but
not limited to, local services available (public transportation,
lodging, taxi services, etc.).
- Maintain and file visitor logs for the facility.
- Ensure adequate visitor control supplies are on hand for all
facility entry locations; includes log sheets, temporary badges,
and badge holders.
- Escort visitors throughout the main campus facility in
accordance with agency security policies and procedures.
- Escort delivery personnel arriving via loading docks to actual
delivery locations throughout the facility.
- Contact assigned escorts for visitors onsite to attend meetings
- Assist with registration of conference attendees as
- Provide additional administrative support as
needed.Qualifications:Requires a Tier 2 background investigation.
This background investigation is appropriate for contractors who
will not have access to classified information. It is designated as
a public trust position that requires responsible and trustworthy
employees, but has no impact on national security.
- Ability to interpret, understand, and apply administrative and
security policies, procedures, and operating guidelines.
- Ability to perform duties independently and adapt to changes
with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain visitor records and prepare reports as
- Ability to perform work requiring accuracy and attention to
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Ability to professionally interact with employees, contractors,
and visitors; includes senior agency staff and VIPs.
- Ability to maintain professional working relationships with
DPSO staff, contract guard force, Federal Protective Service, and
- Ability to effectively use computer software including, but not
limited to, Microsoft Office and agency proprietary software
- Experience following security processes and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills and positive
- Thorough knowledge of local area, including hotels and
- Experience processing personnel for security processes.
- Experience supporting Federal Customers.PRI is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national
origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate
law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications,
merits, and business needs.
Keywords: Prime Response Inc., Baltimore , Part-time Front Desk Clerk, Other , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!