Company: Miller Brothers Staffing Solutions
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Category: Skilled Laborer
Job Type: Contract To Hire
Location: York, Pennsylvania
MBS Solutions in York, PA has the immediate need of Pre-Assemblers
and Assemblers on 1st Shift.
JOB TITLES - Pre-Assembly/ Assembly
PAY RATE - $17-17.75/hr
York Pennsylvania 17406
- 1 st Shift- 5AM-3:30PM - Assembler & Pre-Assembly
** Shifts run Monday-Saturdays; 1 Saturday off per month approx. **
**Unlimited OT, essentially. **
1 st day 7AM-3:30PM; 7AM-10AM Orientation; Train/ work for
remainder of day. All new hires are treated to lunch on 1 st day/
Orientation. 2 nd day regularly scheduled: 5AM-3:30PM.
OVERTIME: Absolutely must be willing and open to OT; Must be
willing to work Saturdays; Avg 2-3 a month.
The Pre-Assembler/ & or Assembler performs all necessary functions.
Will be cross trained; Willingness to assist other/ adapt to
complete all required tasks. Open to OT as necessary; Open to
repetitive tasks and or fast paced work environment.
3 MOST IMPORTANT THINGS CLIENT NEEDS THIS PERSON TO HAVE:
- Reliability, flexibility, and attendance.
- Motivated individual who is willing to work overtime.
- Person who is invested, has basic mechanical inclination, and
- Assembly Operator will be responsible for the production and
parts assembly of our company products for the memorial
- Ability to follow workorders, high attention to detail
- Must have experience w/ power/hand tools.
- Ability to do repetitive tasks w/ power tools on assembly line
to assemble caskets.
- Pre-Assembly Operator will be responsible for the production
and parts assembly of our company products by putting together the
assembly kits, getting materials from the Mill.
- This position requires a bit more skill than Assembler
position. More Mechanical inclination, process of elimination,
- Ability to follow workorders, high attention to detail to be
able to properly attain, configure, and have prepared kits.
- Put together assembly kits (caskets and materials required to
- Assemble tops of caskets
- Pulls appropriate amount and type of product from facility
based on the custom order(s). Get supplies from Mill/ Machine shop
as necessary to put kits together in a consistent, accurate, and
- Hand/power tool knowledge and experience required.
Both positions consist of but not limited to the following-
- Working with production equipment in an industrial
- Working with machinery, hand, and power tools in a fast-paced
- Possess a mechanical aptitude; ability to use a large variety
of hand tools and basic knowledge of power tools, forklifts,
welding equipment, and cutting torch.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary.
- Operates assigned equipment or tools safely in accordance with
company and OSHA safety programs and rules.
- Performs work in accordance to approved procedures and work
instructions. Work instructions are located on site for operators
review and training.
- Monitors Quality Points at workstation and record required
data. Quality check point information is located on site for
operator review and training.
- Reports quality and production concerns and issues to
- Cross trains on all workstations within department.
- Conducts operator level preventative maintenance on all
assigned tools, jigs and fixtures according to the Preventative
- Follows all safety procedures, aware of potential safety
- Maintains a clean work environment and shop housekeeping.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is & or
may be regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving
mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles,
- May be exposed to extreme cold & heat please dress accordingly
due to the weather outside as it is not climate controlled.
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch,
or crawl; and talk, hear and see.
- Be able to Regularly lift and/or move items up to
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, at
times it may be high.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to
perform the essential functions.
ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITY: Yes there is tons of room for advancement
BENEFITS ONCE HIRED:
- Full Benefits: Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- PTO/ Earned Time Off accrued
- Retirement Plans
- 401(k) retirement plan w/ company match,
- Employee stock purchase plan with company match
- Health Saving Account (HSA) w/ company contribution
- Long & Short-Term Disability.
- Life insurance; Referral program
- Annual bonuses based on year of service
- Union Teamsters
Interested or qualified candidates should submit a resume and/or
contact information for consideration.
Keywords: Miller Brothers Staffing Solutions, Baltimore , Assembler, Other , York, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!