Unarmed Maryland Security Supervisors
Company: Butler Security Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Shift Supervisor shall perform the following duties:
* Respond and assist with safety and security matters as directed
(i.e., thefts, emergencies and other incidents)
* Ensure that the public, and contract employees comply with
security policies and procedures.
* Ensure to do walk visual inspection of the exterior/interior of
the Shift Supervisor Patrol/Company Vehicle at the beginning and
end of his/her shift. Report any deficiencies to the attention of
the Project manager immediately.
* Recommend appropriate action to correct security deficiencies to
* Review operational logs, reports that are generated by security
officers and other Shift Supervisors along with ensuring all posts
are equipped with enough operational logs required for the
* Ensure that all security equipment is in proper working
condition, and all deficiencies are brought to the attention of the
* Ensure all officers assigned to respective shifts are present,
accounted for and on post in a timely manner. Document and report
all tardiness, absences, uniform infractions and any situation that
affects the performance of the individual officer or the security
team, directly or in directly.
* Ensure that all means to prevent open posts are utilized to
include holding over officers, finding coverage or covering the
posts themselves until relief arrives. Open posts should be
reported immediately to the PM. Inspect security posts daily for
cleanliness, proper maintenance and safety. Report all situations
requiring attention to the PM.
* Ensure all sign in procedures are strictly adhered to.
* Ensure officers are attentive to circumstances and activity
around their posts.
* Ensure Rover is assigned to Sterile-Area for random IDs/bag
inspection inside the Piers and random badge check for persons
entering the Sterile Area from the Secure Area or SIDA. This must
be conducted to meet a minimum of 50 hrs. per month.
* Ensure the Rover conducts inspections at vehicle Gate F2 on a
daily basis in order to meet a minimum of 50 hrs. per month.
* Ensure the Floater is conducting random IDs/bag inspection in the
Sterile-Area inside the Piers when Gate V is not open.
* Quality Inspections Reports (1 per shift); Ensure all officers
are properly credentialed and equipped for duty through periodic
checks of officers on duty.
* Ensure officers are in uniform compliance as require by Company
* Review all Incident Reports by an officer before the Incident
Report is submitted to the PM.
* Review the Rover Log/verify inspection of badges & bags are done
during the Rover shift.
* Account for all equipment i.e. Radios, keys, and any
client/company equipment issued at the beginning or closing of any
posts during shift.
* Ensure that all officers are properly clocked in; report or
correct any deficiencies found in the timekeeping system.
* Ensure to send a Daily Shift Summary of the operation activities
during shift to Project Manager before end of duty.
* Ensure all officers adhere to BWI and BSI Safety directives as
stated in BWI post orders, Orders & Instructions and BSI employee
manual. This includes appropriate use of BWI equipment and
property. It is the supervisor's responsibility to report any
misuse or damage to BWI property immediately or any violation of
security/safety directives. Use proper judgment to make any
immediate corrections and disciplinary action if needed or
* Ensure all security officers are made aware of any pertinent
information affecting their duties or safety as quickly as
possible. Ensure information is passed to other supervisors during
shift change briefings along with notifying the PM.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $16.50 - $18.00 per hour
* Health insurance
* Professional development assistance
* 3 years
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Supervising: 4 years (Preferred)
* Customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
* Fluent English (Required)
* Maryland Guard Card (Required)
* Drivers License (Required)
* Overnight Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Butler Security Inc, Baltimore , Unarmed Maryland Security Supervisors, Other , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!