Senior Systems Engineer
Company: SSATI (Sensible Solutions and Technology), Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Senior Systems Engineer, Clearance Required - TS/SCI
Please note, this position requires all candidates to currently
possess an active Top-Secret SCI Clearance with a Polygraph. This
position is not an opportunity to be sponsored or nominated for a
government security clearance.
We encode mission critical software for our partners who analyze
more than 25 petabytes of data a day. We ingest millions of signals
confidentially utilizing our sensible solutions that identify and
respond to attacks before they are even executed. We incorporate
automated tools and cutting-edge technology that saves lives and
protects property of everyday people. With our technology we are
looking to refine our software to more securely protect, analyze,
and increase the number of petabytes we work with.
How We Meet the Challenge:
A combination of utilizing the right people and giving them the
tools, resources, support, and freedom to develop effective signal
processing algorithms, excellent software, and use strong intuition
on what works for a scalable system.
- A current Top-Secret/SCI government security clearance with
polygraph is required.
- Qualified candidates will have IC-GovCloud experience and a
solid understanding of content warehouse and component systems, as
well as, meet the following qualifications.
- (15) years performing and providing technical direction for the
development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of
complex hardware/software systems to include requirements
elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems
requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and
interface standards, developing system architectures, and
performing technical/non-technical assessment and management as
well as end-to-end flow analysis; A Bachelor's Degree in a related
technical field is highly desired and will be considered equivalent
to four (4) years' experience.
- At least seven (7) years leading, providing technical
supervision, and guiding mid-level engineering personnel; solving
varied technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing
designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in
light of objectives, budget, and schedule.
- Infusing into an Enterprise emerging technologies emanating
from universities, research organizations, and small businesses to
include both classified and open source activities.
- Developing documentation required to support a program's
technical issues and training situations.
- Experienced with Object Oriented and Structured development
methodologies, networks, data storage, data modeling, data
ontologies, security architectures and CASE tool selection and
- Performing a variety of tasks related to knowledge/ technique
dissemination to groups of analytic workforce and demonstrates an
ability to convey new techniques and technologies to analytic
workforce and facilitate transference of acquired knowledge from
more experienced analysts to new analysts.
- Experienced with system architectures in a service oriented and
Enterprise Service Bus environment.
- Experienced in analytical environments/intelligence production
- Developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated
hardware and software systems with functional requirements within a
CMMI Level 2 process structure.
- Developing solutions certified and accredited at a DCID 6/3 PL3
plus Annex E and the appropriate Integrity Level of Concern and
Availability Level of Concern for your systems.
- Experience in architecture definition and design of solutions
incorporating Hadoop and MapReduce frameworks.
- Experience in architecture definition and design of SIGINT
- Experienced in architecture definition and design of framework
infrastructure and services within one of: the SOA design patterns;
the P2P design pattern; the Proxy-Broker design pattern; the Grid
design pattern; the Cloud design pattern.
- Experienced with the design and specification of service-based,
globally distributed Enterprise system solutions.
- Experienced with governance of service-based systems
development through standards assessment and management
- Experienced with the specification of rules for orchestrating
and choreographing of services in support of enterprise business
As a Senior Systems Engineer, You Will:
- Develop documentation required to support a program's technical
issues and training situations.
- Perform a variety of tasks related to knowledge/ technique
dissemination to groups of analytic workforce and convey new
techniques and technologies to analytic workforce and facilitate
transference of acquired knowledge from more experienced analysts
to new analysts.
- Develop, deliver, test and support integrated hardware and
software systems with functional requirements within a CMMI Level 2
- Apply agile and/or incremental development
- Integrate information systems into SOA or on to Enterprise
Service Bus architectures.
Work Site: Greater Ft. Meade, MD area.
To Learn More About Our Team and Solutions, Check Out the
At Sensible Solutions and Technologies, Inc. (SSATI), we don't just
accept difference-we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on
it for the benefit of our employees, our services, and our
community. SSATI is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: SSATI (Sensible Solutions and Technology), Inc., Baltimore , Senior Systems Engineer, Other , Annapolis, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!