Company: WellSpan Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Radiologist Interventional Mammographer
WellSpan Health, a sophisticated medical community in South Central
Pennsylvania, is seeking a full-time radiologist (breast imaging)
for a thriving practice in York County. Employment with WellSpan
Medical Group allows you to enjoy a fulfilling career in an
organization with strong physician leadership, a culture of support
and low physician turnover.
- Seeking a full-time ABR certified radiologist with fellowship
training and/or clinical experience in breast imaging including
- Enjoy a robust practice of exclusively mammography including
- Our progressive Womens Center interprets over 35,000 mammograms
per year diagnosing approximately 375 new breast cancers yearly. We
offer a full spectrum of services including Hologic 3D, Philips
IU22 breast ultrasound, MRI, contrast enhanced mammography, pelvic
and thyroid ultrasound.
- Join a progressive and dynamic group of 28 radiologists
covering a busy Level 1 trauma hospital and new Ambulatory Surgery
Center. High-volume group reads more than 400,000 cases
- Group enjoys strong administrative, financial and IT support.
System wide use of Epic EMR
- Fully digital department including PACS with integrated voice
- Excellent salary and benefits including relocation, and
- York County is family friendly with excellent schools, a low
cost of living and low crime rates. There are many recreational and
cultural activities available.
- Conveniently located just 1 hour north of the Baltimore/DC
metro area and 90 minutes west of Philadelphia.
Keywords: WellSpan Health, Baltimore , Interventional Mammographer, Other , York, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!