Kids Afterschool Instructor (Martial Arts, Dance, Stepping, Gymnastics)
Company: Charm City MMA
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are a growing martial arts company that offers its team
members part time positions, upward mobility, bonus options, and a
world class training environment.
* Excellent leadership and management skills to build and develop
an inspiring atmosphere for members and the team.
* Excellent sales and customer service skills required that
translate into a business mindset.
* Goal-oriented, and the desire to earn a professional wage is a
* Ability to learn and use our software system.
* Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the
* Maintaining flexibility to work mornings, days, evenings, and
weekends as business needs dictate.
* Must be fluent in English and have excellent written and verbal
* Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
* Must have proficient computer skills and familiar with using
several Social Media platforms
* A willingness to not accept mediocrity and a desire to always
* Daily and/or occasional travel may be required
* Exceeding sales goals and managing operational budgets.
* Assumes responsibility for developing and improving selling &
enrollment skills for self and team.
* Recruitment, in-studio training, development, and management of
some key team members
* Grow and develop local B2B relationships to enhance membership
* Build and enforce membership community mindset in studio and
* Execute our sales process for lead generation, follow up, and
* Emphasize and enforce objectives of Charm City MMA as a fitness
and wellness provider
* Present available services and products to our current
* Initiate and participate in local and corporate special events
(health fairs, grand openings, contests, community and B2B events)
to promote Charm City MMA.
* Other duties as assigned.
*Incoming Call Duties: *
* Answering the telephones for all incoming calls in an executive
manner. Taking messages and delivering them in a timely fashion to
the appropriate person
* Checking messages that may have been left on the machine, and
* Keeping track of referrals, i.e., from online trials, a friend,
an advertisement, etc.
* Setting appointments for the Introductory lessons
* Problem solves any membership questions or concerns
*Outgoing Call Duties: *
* Calling on past due memberships or down payments and getting
another method of payment.
* Lead calling and setting appointments for the Introductory
* Must be able to handle objections from cold calling.
* Every week. a non-attendance report must be run, and student
should be called to reinforce attendance for optimal results
*Providing Executive Assistance to Parents/Students, and Other
Staff Members: *
* All parents/students must be greeted with a "Hello".
* You must handle any membership complaints/compliments.
* Renewing members before expiration
* Update any membership changes.
* Must be capable to fill out any membership agreement.
* Enter new leads into software for accurate reporting
*Maintaining and Managing the Pro Shop: *
* The Pro Shop must be clean and organized always.
* Ringing up new sales / returns
* Closing out / opening the cash drawer
* Keeping track of low items / special orders and ordering with
*Office Maintenance: *
* Inventory of office supplies, and picking up what is needed.
* Dealing with maintenance issues, i.e., broken mirrors, office
equipment, etc. and setting appointments to have them fixed.
* Ordering any office equipment or supplies if needed.
* Providing service to any employee in need of help
* Make sure the front desk area is always neat and clean.
*Marketing the School: *
Execute lead generation systems provided in monthly marketing plan,
advertising and promotions.
*Management Manual: *
Follow and complete daily task and business statistics tracking in
the Management Manual.
*New Enrollments / Upgrade Responsibilities: *
* Accomplishing new membership monthly goals
* Accomplishing upgrade goals for all upgrade programs
*Selling Program Packages: *
* Accomplish membership and equipment package revenue goals.
*Revenue Goals: *
Meeting revenue goals through the following, equipment packages for
new and upgrade membership sales, in addition to miscellaneous pro
shop sales, testing fees and events.*Developing Suggestions, Ideas,
and Improvements: *
* Giving feedback from any parents/students for improvements to the
school or classes
* Developing strategy and bringing high level ideas to
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Baltimore, MD 21224: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Martial arts: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Charm City MMA, Baltimore , Kids Afterschool Instructor (Martial Arts, Dance, Stepping, Gymnastics), Other , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!