Box Truck Delivery
Company: Ricoh Americas Corporation
Posted on: November 26, 2022
This position offers a $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS for new Ricoh Team
Members** !!Position starts at $20 to startWe are currently looking
for a Box Truck Delivery and Install Driver with enthusiasm,
tenacity, and appetite for innovation to join our team! Our Drivers
are customer-facing and are responsible for local delivery,
pick-up, relocation and installation of office equipment by way of
company-owned 18ft - 24ft. box trucks. This is a full-time, direct
hire opportunity offering competitive hourly compensation and a
generous benefits package!POSITION PROFILEThe Driver will be
responsible for an efficient and quality pick-up, relocation, and
delivery of office equipment, in a safe manner. This role may
require Installation and networking of gear during overall delivery
to customer, and training will be provided to the new team member
on these processes. The quality and professionalism in which driver
conducts themselves can have a direct impact on future customer
purchase decisions, so quality customer service is a priority. The
Driver will also provide basic training to the customers on the
device(s) being delivered. This position requires all federal DOT
and all Delivery Safety Standards requirements be met.JOB DUTIES
- Ensures equipment is safely delivered to the correct
- Maintains logbooks in accordance with DOT regulations
(Electronic or manual)
- Responsible for pre and post trip reviews and ensures that
his/her vehicle van/truck is safe and clean to operate and is
compliant with all DOT and state laws
- Performing pick-up of product at same time as delivery, thus
- Performs basic connected installations, such as the ability to
setting up IP addresses, downloading print drivers, remove hard
drivers when required, back-up and upload customer's existing
address book, and provide basic customer training on printing
standalone and network devices
- Participation in Safety Programs.
- Pre-calling customers when applicable.
- Achieves expected productivity levels associated with assigned
workload and level of experience
- Demonstrates good technical skills
- Demonstrates excellent customer relation skills.
- Identifies customer's needs and determines appropriate action;
refers calls to appropriate party.
- Provides constructive feedback to service and process team
regarding networking and installation initiatives
- Provides basic customer training on printing standalone and
- Completes technical training on new equipment as required
- Maintain professional appearance in driver uniform
- Contacts the Dispatch and/or service department if technician
- Ensures equipment is configured to the Bill of Lading, traveler
or other documentation provided.
- Ensures equipment is properly loaded and secured in the boxed
- Use of phone to capture electronic customer signature upon
completion of scheduled transactions.
- Ensures all paperwork is signed and properly processed, as
- Loading/ Off-loading trucks may apply.
- Helps train new Delivery Drivers on new products & proper
loading, where applicable.
- Follows all accident/incident reporting guidelines and
- Conducts cycle counts and inventory reconciliation when
- Reconcile inventory at the end of the day based on route
completion and report discrepancies.
- Meets appropriate productivity/quality standards relative to
assigned job responsibility as outlined by manager.
- Responsible for an inventory value of up to $1,000,000.
- Overnight stays may be required.
- Operation and use of warehouse equipment, i.e., forklift, stair
climber, pallet jack, is required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS (Education,
Experience, and Certifications)
- Safe driving record and History
- Online technical training focused on networking and
- On the Job training with field technicians at customer location
and or at Transfer Center
- Eligibility to drive a commercial vehicle according to FMCSR
- Must maintain valid driver's license in accordance with company
- Minimum two years of medium-duty truck driving experience is
- Pass a road Test
- Valid and current medical card is required
- Be at least 20 years of age, properly licensed in his or her
current state of residence.
- High school diploma or equivalent education is required.
- Valid commercial driver's license is required if applicable per
- Ability to read maps and electronic GPS
- Overnight stays may be required based on DOT regulations or
Peak Periods.Why Ricoh?You are our differentiator . You are the
face of Ricoh. In order for you to deliver exceptional customer
experiences, you need an exceptional employee experience. Our
people are at the center of what is possible.Expand your horizons .
Just because you start your Ricoh career doing one job, it doesnt
mean you'll be limited to that position. With a range of available
roles (https://www.ricohcareers.com/srctcb/RTI.home?t=127364) and
training opportunities, we provide many ways to transform both
yourself and the company.Make an impact . We are at a time in our
history where your energy, creativity, and thoughtfulness will
create a more successful and sustainable future for our company,
our communities, and society.Invest in yourself . At Ricoh, you
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and
disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings
Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending
Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness,
and ongoing personal and professional development.At Ricoh, we
embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences,
and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable
innovation. That's how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our
commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we're doing it with
transparency, integrity and corporate social responsibility.Ricoh
is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected
Veterans/Disabled.Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits
Keywords: Ricoh Americas Corporation, Baltimore , Box Truck Delivery, Other , Jessup, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!