Laundry Attendant - Part time
Company: Ginger Cove
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*_An Exciting Opportunity at Ginger Cove!_*
Ginger Cove is a premier life-care retirement community dedicated
to providing each member of the community exceptional quality,
comfort and care. Our vibrant, CARF International accredited
community nurtures every aspect of our resident's well-being.
We value staff excellence, resident independence, and business
integrity. If you share our passion for customer service excellence
in a friendly, mutually-caring workplace, you are invited to submit
your application and resume for consideration.
Ginger Cove is currently seeking a *Laundry Aide* (Part-time; to
include every other weekend) to support our Environmental Services
Department. The Laundry Aide is responsible for working in
accordance with established policies and procedures and/or specific
instructions from the Environmental Services Manager or
Housekeeping Supervisor. Performs general laundry tasks, such as
washing, drying and folding. Facility linens and residents'
*Essential Functions: *
* Responsible for collection, cleaning, and redistribution of flat
laundry for residents, food services, and beauty salons.
* Responsible to see that all Health Center laundry is properly
sorted, washed, and dried according to State regulations.
* Responsible for seeing that the laundry is maintained in a clean,
orderly, and sanitary condition.
* Maintain all equipment and supplies in proper condition.
* Participate in all drills and in-service meetings.
* Perform other duties are assigned.
*Job Qualifications: *
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Experience handling laundry equipment preferred.
* Must have completed or be willing to complete educational
requirements imposed by State regulations within the specified
* Must present self in a professional manner and be tactful in
dealing with others.
* Full Covid-19 vaccination required.
*Benefit, Bonus and Incentive Programs: *
The Ginger Cove community offers you the opportunity to be part of
a winning team with many benefits:
* Ancillary benefit options
* Generous retirement plan with matching contributions
* Accrual-based, paid-leave program
* Scholarship program
* Annual bonus opportunity
* Referral bonus program
* Employee recognition incentives
Ginger Cove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing
equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age,
national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status,
or any other classification protected by applicable law. Ginger
Cove will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of
these protected classifications.
Job Type: Part-time%58047475%
Keywords: Ginger Cove, Baltimore , Laundry Attendant - Part time, Other , Annapolis, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!