Company: Law Offices of Dawn S. Veltman, LLC
Location: Bel Air
Posted on: November 26, 2022
_*Law Offices of Dawn S. Veltman, LLC is looking for an
experienced Paralegal to join our firm.*_
Presently, we are actively looking for a paralegal to join our
growing firm. We have immediate need for an experienced paralegal
who is versed in family law as well as general areas of practice.
This position will assist attorneys.
The day-to-day tasks include, but are not limited to:
* Processing court mail and uploading to clients
* Construct and revise pleadings and motions
* E-filing state and federal
* Calendaring and Scheduling
* Communicating with clients and attorneys
* Assisting in any related tasks as assigned
* Drafting Discovery/responding to
We have a high volume of clients, this means that this position is
a busy one. Candidates must be able to multi-task, have basic
computer skills, and must be able to develop a great rapport with
our clients. Candidates must be responsible, organized, highly
motivated, and have superb communication and writing skills. If
contacted for an interview, be prepared to forward a legal writing
sample to be hired for the position.
_*Experience working in a law firm is required. Experience writing
legal documents in required.*_
*Salary is commensurate with experience.*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48,500.00 - $62,500.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Paid time off
* 8 hour shift
All employees may wear a mask.
* How many years of family law litigation experience do you
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Paralegal: 2 years (Required)
* Legal research: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Law Offices of Dawn S. Veltman, LLC, Baltimore , Paralegal, Other , Bel Air, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!