Company: Latitude, Inc.
Location: Glen Burnie
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- On site - Glen Burnie, MD
- 3 month contract to perm
- Drug and Background screen
- 1st shift-6AM to 2:30PM
- 2nd shift-2PM to 10:30PM
- 3rd shift-10PM-6:30AMDay to Day
- Develop and maintain manufacturing methods, create process
routing for assemblies
- Support a assembly cell for day to day tooling and process
- Support the design and build of procured tooling .
- Conduct cost/benefit analysis for changes to processes and/or
- Ensure processes contribute to a safe work environment
- Support Process Improvement / Cycle Reduction initiatives and
productivity improvements via process changes or improvements
- Identify and reduce product quality issues caused by process
variationPowered by JazzHRy0pCxM3ZXV
Keywords: Latitude, Inc., Baltimore , Assembler, Other , Glen Burnie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!