Compliance Retention Specialist - Glenwood Gardens
Company: Home Leasing LLC
Location: Perry Hall
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Description:POSITION SUMMARY: The Compliance Retention
Specialist is responsible for supporting the Community Leader and
assisting in the day-to-day operations of the community. This
position entails providing administrative and clerical support,
responding to residents' inquiries, resolving residents'
complaints, processing rent checks & subsidies, monitoring
outstanding accounts, managing the eviction process and
- Engage in accurate and efficient approval process of all
resident move-in and re-certification files per income limitations
based on regulatory requirements, partnership agreements, and other
- Maintain expert knowledge of applicable funding programs and
current compliance changes from government and syndicate agencies
and report to supervisor, as necessary.
- Renewal of residents' leases
- Show available apartments and follow-up on leads;
- Process rental applications and maintain the waitlist;
- Provide exceptional customer service to residents, answers
inquiries and direct calls;
- Input residents' service order requests and submit to
- Accept and process rental payments according to HL policy and
- Follow-up on outstanding balances, prepare and send late
notices and eviction notices, and monitor household accounts;
- Confer with their Community Leader on all evictions, lease
violations, and special arrangements.
- Prepare program compliance reports related to collections and
resident payment history.
- Process rental applications and credit checks;
- Work to minimize vacancies, promote good working resident and
public relations, and assure program compliance with applicants and
- Works independently and within a team on nonrecurring and
- Activities include but are not limited to: maintaining accounts
payable/receivable filing, scanning documents, establishing
appropriate electronic files, answering phone calls along with
directing calls and returning voicemail messages.
- Completing weekly internal and external reporting specific to
resident accounts to Community Leader;
- Other duties as assigned;KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma required.
- Previous property management experience preferred.
- Ability to work well with others, good communication skills,
good computer skills, ability to multi-task.TYPICAL PHYSICAL
- Regularly use hands to manipulate tools, controls, phones and
- Frequently stand, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance,
- Sit and stand to do clerical work.
- Regularly lift and move office supplies up to 20 lbs.TYPICAL
- Work is performed primarily in an office environment.
- Employee frequently interacts directly with residents and other
staff members during the workday.This position may be required to
follow other job-related instructions and to perform other
job-related duties as requested, subject to all applicable state
and federal laws.Employee Signature/Date Management
Keywords: Home Leasing LLC, Baltimore , Compliance Retention Specialist - Glenwood Gardens, Other , Perry Hall, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...