Supervisor Monarch Global Academy Laurel
Company: C&W Services
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Cleaning Supervisor Description Summary:
Provide and maintain a clean and sanitary environment by ensuring all assigned areas are maintained in a manner that supports CW Services, Inc. standards techniques and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Be able to follow instructions and work with minimal supervision.
- Follow established safety precautions.
- Perform proper techniques of cleaning.
- Must be able to operate and maintain all custodial equipment to include but not limited to vacuums, janitorial carts, and carpet cleaning equipment.
- Follow established safety precautions for cleaning and maintaining all areas of the facility. Dust mop clean floors; scrub bathrooms according to floor maintenance schedules.
- Provides leadership to employees and ensures the quality and competitions of floor work.
- Provides leadership to employees regarding chemical, supply and equipment condition, cleaning tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the CW Services, Inc. Account Manager or the Director of Operations.
- Perform the Trash/Dust/Vacuum duties in the absence of the assigned cleaners or positions to include but not limited to the following:
- Remove and transport all trash from restrooms, kitchens, laboratories, classrooms and lockers rooms from buildings to a closest trash dumpster.
- Clean all main floor entrances including all hallways areas.
- Clean conference rooms after any morning or afternoon social activity scheduled by customer
- Clean customer break rooms, restrooms, locker room, gym areas and telephone rooms.
- Prepare all set ups with tables, chairs, and tablecloths as directed by set up diagram at student center or any other building.
- May be required to plunge obstructed toilets. Reports the inability to clear obstructions to appropriate personnel.
- Supervisor/Lead cleaner is responsible for training assigned new cleaners as per account manager direction.
- Supervisor/Lead cleaners oversee created day porters schedule and assign duties as management request. They also inspect the premises to ensure that they have been cleaned properly.
- Supervisor/Lead cleaners are responsible for issuing supplies and equipment as well as needed.
- Supervisor/Lead cleaner works very closely with account manager and/or supervisors to achieve an effective and efficient service.
- Supervisor/Lead cleaner assist with monthly supplies stock takes and preparation of orders for new supplies.
- Supervisor/Lead cleaner ensure correct and safe working procedures/methods are maintained within current health and safety guidelines.
- Supervisor/Lead cleaner reports any accidents and incidents, through completion of the appropriate documentation to account manager.
- Supervisor/Lead cleaner report any issues regarding the state of repairs of assigned areas, to account manager.
Education and/or Experience:
Four years of related work experience as a custodial supervisor worker with specific custodial care experience and demonstrated leadership required; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to read, write and comprehend common vocabulary.
Be able to read and write the English language. Have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
A leader in facilities services with 65 years of experience. C&W Services is one of the largest facility services companies in the USA & Canada with a 65-year history of helping clients drive down operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and up-time, enable strategic business decisions and create positive experiences for the people who work, shop, learn, live and play in the facilities we maintain. We're building the best team in the industry - our people are the heart and vitality of C&W Services. In joining C&W Services, you're joining a firm with a rich history, blue-chip client list, and the backing of sister company Cushman & Wakefield, one of the world's largest property advisory firms and the reason for our success is simple: talented people. Visit our website at www.cwservices.com .
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cleaning Supervisor Description Summary:
Keywords: C&W Services, Baltimore , Supervisor Monarch Global Academy Laurel, Other , Laurel, Maryland
here to apply!