Posted on: May 28, 2023
- The skilled laborer will be responsible for assisting with
heavy civil construction and mechanical install projects.
- Travel throughout the MD/DC area is required.Skills:
- Form carpenter
- Skilled laborer
- WeldingAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years working in
the field as a helper, skilled laborer or related construction
- Candidate should have reliable transportation and the ability
to stay overnight and travel regionally. Night work 1-2 times a
- Basic understanding of power tools and construction environment
- Reliability and ability to take direction are critical for this
- Entry Level About Aerotek: We know that a company's success
starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's
success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of
Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Baltimore , Skilled Laborer, Other , Annapolis, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...